1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Grogu and I can feel each other's thoughts."

In the widely acclaimed The Mandalorian, our hero Din Djarin was quested to return the mysterious baby Grogu to his kind. In his journey across the galaxy, he was guided to seek out the former Jedi? Ahsoka Tano on the forest planet of Corvus? where Star Wars fans were elated to see the Togruta hero depicted in live-action for the first time!

To further expand The Mandalorian collectible series, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce a new 1/6th scale collectible set from our proud DX Series, featuring Ahsoka Tano and Grogu for all Star Wars fans to enjoy!

The highly-accurate Ahsoka collectible figure features a meticulously crafted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features and articulated head-tails, specialized physique, skillfully tailored outfit with fine details, a pair of lightsabers, interchangeable lightsaber blades emulating the weapon in motion, and a cloak.

The Grogu collectible figure is featuring a newly developed head sculpt with great likeness, articulated head and arms.

This special set specially features a forest theme backdrop and display base along with a lantern to recreate the memorable scene when Ahsoka and Grogu first meet.

Enhance your Star Wars collection now with this amazing collectible set that captures the memorable scene between two beloved characters!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #TheMandalorian #AhsokaTano #Grogu

IMG_6213.jpg
IMG_6214.jpg
IMG_6215.jpg
IMG_6216.jpg
IMG_6217.jpg
IMG_6218.jpg
IMG_6219.jpg
IMG_6220.jpg
IMG_6221.jpg
IMG_6222.jpg
IMG_6223.jpg
IMG_6224.jpg
IMG_6225.jpg
IMG_6226.jpg
IMG_6227.jpg
IMG_6228.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars? The Mandalorian? - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano? & Grogu? Collectible Set

Was hoping for this..but what a disappointing sculpt. Easy pass unless it's changed drastically.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I like it but I think I like the version from The Clone Wars more personally. I already have that one on pre-order. Maybe I’ll consider this down the line, but I’m not in a hurry to pre-order.

Im getting the non-deluxe version, at this point Im just sick of so many damn Grogus.

and for *** sake that second 1/6 in thread title painfully hurts my eyes.

Strange that this is an official DX release. It has stupid PERS but it doesn't come with much relative to traditional DX releases. They are probably going to charge $300 for this.

I just hope that black shirt and the grey robe won't stain the skin...and the lekku

There's something about this figure that just looks really good as a whole. Anyone else get that feeling?

It's one of those rare instances where some of these shots look really close to a 1/1 statue.

I think it's the tailoring giving that impression? Hot Toy's tailoring is still unmatched compared to all the other companies out there, outsides of custom works of course. Really impressive looking overall.

174535918_10157957691602344_2014226947090631444_n.jpg

174709590_10157957682157344_306391280069437165_n.jpg

173744391_10157957682237344_5376124317471861266_n.jpg

I dunno. For some reason I’m not exactly feeling the sculpt. Everything else about it looks pretty good.

love everything about it..except the shortness of the Lekku and Montrals my only complaint when she appeared in Mando

I know they had to do it for stunt and weight reasons but she had larger Lekku and Montrals when she was a kid.

Im getting the non-deluxe version, at this point Im just sick of so many damn Grogus.

I wish I had your will-power. :lol I need a version of the baby with the little outstretched hand. And the happy version that comes with the Scout troopers. And the versions that comes with Beskar Mando DLX.

Regarding the figure of Ahsoka herself, I loooove that they've given her crows's feet. But to me the mouth doesn't look like Rosario's (it looks like the same mouth they've given the Bo-Katan figure). Hopefully that'll get fixed in the final version.

Also her costume looks beautiful, wow. Seamless for the bare shoulders too, nice!

There's something about this figure that just looks really good as a whole. Anyone else get that feeling?

It's one of those rare instances where some of these shots look really close to a 1/1 statue.

I think it's the tailoring giving that impression? Hot Toy's tailoring is still unmatched compared to all the other companies out there, outsides of custom works of course. Really impressive looking overall.

The Asian influence certainly helps.

It is definitely one of the more striking Star Wars figures... especially on the shelf.

Is this a reuse Grogu? That sack looks so familiar.

The regular has it's own unique base for the courtyard duel:

HT Mandalorian Ahsoka DX20 excerpt.jpg

Doesn't appear to be a part of the bigger set.

Back