1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Don’t think the Ahsoka show has anything to do with the timing of this release.

Doesn’t matter when the figure comes in stock. People either have it preordered or will pick it up when it’s out or wait.

The showing coming out might move some more units but the figure doesn’t specifically have to be released alongside it for that to happen.

If they could they’d probably want it out already to put space between the Mando version and Ahsoka version. Which would happen regardless, but especially so with her redesigned montrals.

The pattern has been fairly consistent the last several years. A figure with a head sculpt has a good chance of being delayed. A figure without has a chance of being pushed up.

I got tired of wasting my money on pre order NRD's lol. besides its better if you can see a "real" in hand pic first. I've got like $56 in sideshow rewards and waiting for this or maybe Yelena to drop. See who drops first. Not sure what the demand or value down the road will be of this figure

I'm hopeful this figure features that new silicone upper body too. Looking at that PO gallery again, this has the chance to be a truly stunning release, up there in portrait quality with the Fett set. And so much detail on the outfit. It'd be nice to think HT is really pulling out the stops and putting the A team on this one, especially for a character that is going to be carrying her own show. It's a given that her appearance in that show will have some "adjustments" and likely inspire a v2 down the line...

I got tired of wasting my money on pre order NRD's lol. besides its better if you can see a "real" in hand pic first. I've got like $56 in sideshow rewards and waiting for this or maybe Yelena to drop. See who drops first. Not sure what the demand or value down the road will be of this figure
Same, i’ve got reward points ready and waiting for whenever we see the final release.

Oh did we have news about a new body for some upcoming figures? i seemed to missed it but i do hope this ahsoka gets that new one
Yeah the just-released Wonder Woman features a new seamless silicon body with impressive articulation, and they just revealed a new Bane figure that also features a new seamless body.

Yeah the just-released Wonder Woman features a new seamless silicon body with impressive articulation, and they just revealed a new Bane figure that also features a new seamless body.

Passive admission of how bad the past bodies were. :lol

Saw a fair number of reports of issues with past Wonder Woman figures especially. Even from people who were careful.

Now maybe @Zurdo95D can bend some of their figures' arms just ever so slightly.

Saw a fair number of reports of issues with past Wonder Woman figures especially. Even from people who were careful.

Lol. I’m anxious to see how the new Wonder Woman holds up and what other future figures these well-articulated seamless bodies might make it to; of course to test the durability, enough people have to be willing to put them in the kind of poses that would typically tear a rubber seamless body over time…

of course to test the durability, enough people have to be willing to put them in the kind of poses that would typically tear a rubber seamless body over time…

Many people probably don’t read the instructions and people who obsess over proper care like us on this forum are the minority.

Enough people will test the durability unwittingly. :lol

Yeah that seemed disconcerting, but it seems HT has made an incremental advancement with the recently released WW and Bane solicitation.

True :lol

hugh laurie good point GIF

I tested the durability of the JL figure wittingly and will admit there are a couple of small tears in the rubber.

View attachment 619508

I also developed a small tear on the armpit on one of my JL WW figures, but that was after some excessive/aggressive posing lol

04RKbvY.jpg

18RHqxU.jpg

I ordered both the regular and the deluxe because I freaking love Ahsoka, and I couldn't pass that unique base up. Hope this ships soon!
I really hope HT develop a charitable heart and include the standard base with the deluxe. I don’t know what I was thinking opting for a reused tree diorama and a lantern over the new, unique base.

Back