1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed with everything Hologram just said, figure looks absolutely stunning, in every aspects, particularly her outfit.
174731394_10157957691512344_8064232062818333512_n.jpg

I think Hot Toys has developed new type of material for this kind of body, see that latest Hell Boy for reference.

So happy with this. I wonder if the elbow joints are seamless like the shoulders. It?s a pleasant surprise to have the moveable eyes. I know it?s not perfect, but I think the head sculpt is 85% there. No complaints from me. I think it will end up looking amazing in person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I like the pool stand better that comes with Reg Ahsoka. The background is better too.

But can you pass on Grogu...? Can you? Can you really?

I could, because he looks so similar to the one from the Deluxe Mando.

But I like the little forest base and lantern.

The so-called 'Deluxe' ought to include the second base and backdrop, otherwise it's not really a Deluxe.

Is that the Empire Yoda base that comes with the deluxe?

I could, because he looks so similar to the one from the Deluxe Mando.

But I like the little forest base and lantern.

The so-called 'Deluxe' ought to include the second base and backdrop, otherwise it's not really a Deluxe.
Yeah Hot Toy's decision to not include the regular base with their Deluxe packages always baffles me. Wouldn't be Hot Toys without making weird dumb decisions though.

Im getting the non-deluxe version, at this point Im just sick of so many damn Grogus.

SILENCE, HERETIC.

There simply cannot be too many Grogus.

These new small but highly detailed bases are the s***. Good job, HT.

Now back to waiting for season 2 Mando, Fennec and Boba Fresh.

Yep great looking figure for sure. PERS will also add another dimension to it if needed.

It's funny, the stand is exactly what caught my attention too. I've realised I prefer the standard rectangular stand for somewhat uniformity in the display. I used to go without stands, but now I have a bigger display without glass front it's a pretty big dive to the floor, hence stands.

So I think I'll also be getting the standard.

The details on the pants and belt are amazing ! Looks like she has really good articulation as well.

173300778_10157957682902344_4428000877735838354_n.jpg

Might need to employ the old folded out paper clip trick here for this dynamic look.

174154295_10157957682722344_8659018905988932844_n.jpg

I?m actually considering getting both the deluxe and regular versions. I will also need to rent a small apartment to house my out of control collection.

Do you guys think that black shirt, black arm sleeves and the grey robe would eventually stain the skin?

It's normally an easy choice to buy the Deluxe, but this one isn't making it so simple.

174731394_10157957691512344_8064232062818333512_n.jpg

173945100_10157957682172344_4638165124410288159_n.jpg

The regular base is more than just the usual rectangular stand. It's properly sculpted for the courtyard, which was such an evocative scene in the series.

I can do without another similar looking (i.e., suspiciously the same) Grogu; I already have the forest base with Yoda, and the lantern would never be lit anyway. So maybe this isn't a hard choice after all. :lol

Do you guys think that black shirt, black arm sleeves and the grey robe would eventually stain the skin?

You could always put white cloth or plastic between her skin and the cloak. It wouldn?t be visible. I don?t know how you would prevent staining from the shirt. I?ve kept my figures in a dry cool environment with limited exposure to direct sunlight. I haven?t experienced any staining yet.

Everything is fantastic except the likeness and not giving us a Grogu that’s different other than his little hand.

Originally I thought Deluxe Mando was a definitive choice, but after I got the set most of the stuffs immediately went to safe boxes for accessories.

Damn this is one fantastic looking figure. Yes the likeness could definitely be improved some, and as with the other Ahsoka I'm bummed it doesn't come with lightup sabers, but it still has a great overall look and is a definite Must Have.

Back