Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6a1.png

Kinda not wrong tho.....

Im thinking season 3 will be more coherent.

Season 2 was a step up from the first, which was just everything all the time all at once. Plus, Ryloth!! Meh.

We are done with Cid, thank the Maker. No more Cid episodes.

Hunter is madder than hell.

Crosshair is still in limbo.

Omega needs rescuing.

Clones are about to start FLOODING into Tantiss.

Saw Guerra needs to be blood-eagled.

What about Scorch???? Where is the rest of Delta?

Is Tech really dead? How will the remnants of the team cope with the loss of their resident Mentat? This is really bad.

Where is Cody??

We have a bunch of really urgent issues. Playtime is over.

Last edited:
Im thinking season 3 will be more coherent.

Season 2 was a step up from the first, which was just everything all the time all at once. Plus, Ryloth!! Meh.

We are done with Cid, thank the Maker. No more Cid episodes.

Hunter is madder than hell.

Crosshair is still in limbo.

Omega needs rescuing.

Clones are about to start FLOODING into Tantiss.

Saw Guerra needs to be blood-eagled.

What about Scorch???? Where is the rest of Delta?

Is Tech really dead? How will the remnants of the team cope with the loss of their resident Mentat? This is really bad.

Where is Cody??

We have a bunch of really urgent issues. Playtime is over.
Oh, Cid will be back, she will have a redemption arc and end up helping the batch. And when she aint around that other annoying character will be around to babysit the team.

Finally finished this last night after watching the last 4 episodes together...

I know some here seem to really like this, but man for me this show sucks. It's such a far cry from the episode arc when they were introduced in S7 of TCW. I hate Omega and Wanda Sykes so much that I almost can't watch when they are on screen.... :lol And Cid has always gotten on my nerves too. I almost felt nothing at the falling scene. If it wasn't for the music setting the tone, I really would of not even cared in the least. And that episode with the Tsunami, what a joke not that not even ONE person died... Like, seriously?

I either remember TCW and even many episodes of Rebels wrong and this show is so far removed from what those were, or those sucked too.. :dunno I do watch all the SW shows with my son who grew up on TCW as a kid absolutely loving it and has watched all the seasons multiple times, but he said he thinks this sucks too... So I'm not crazy I guess..

I feel like The Bad Batch gang became like Buba Fett. From badasses to pathetic outcasts. And the armor now looks like it was colored with crayons. When that Dr lady was onscreen torturing Crosshair and she talked I said to my son I wondered if it was the same voice actor as Omega as they sound the same.. And then, well, what do ya know... :slap So dumb.

The only highlights this season for me were seeing the Clone Commandos (although they are useless too and there are way too many of them) and Seeing Tarkin and Krennic. I think I won't be watching s3 till the whole season is done. That way I only suffer for a few hours in one day... :rotfl

Last edited:
I just finished it too, by using the fast forward button. :lol

Since I don't have much interest in Star Wars any more, and the cartoons were always among the least interesting of Star Wars shows anyway, I found TBB second season mind numbingly boring.

At some point I'll have to watch the latest season of The Mandalorian, but I just don't have any appetite for the universe that George built any more. Too much Star Wars eventually killed Star Wars. Yet it still stumbles on in the afterlife like the undead.

Finally finished this last night after watching the last 4 episodes together...

I know some here seem to really like this, but man for me this show sucks. It's such a far cry from the episode arc when they were introduced in S7 of TCW. I hate Omega and Wanda Sykes so much that I almost can't watch when they are on screen.... :lol And Cid has always gotten on my nerves too. I almost felt nothing at the falling scene. If it wasn't for the music setting the tone, I really would of not even cared in the least. And that episode with the Tsunami, what a joke not that not even ONE person died... Like, seriously?

I either remember TCW and even many episodes of Rebels wrong and this show is so far removed from what those were, or those sucked too.. :dunno I do watch all the SW shows with my son who grew up on TCW as a kid absolutely loving it and has watched all the seasons multiple times, but he said he thinks this sucks too... So I'm not crazy I guess..

I feel like The Bad Batch gang became like Buba Fett. From badasses to pathetic outcasts. And the armor now looks like it was colored with crayons. When that Dr lady was onscreen torturing Crosshair and she talked I said to my son I wondered if it was the same voice actor as Omega as they sound the same.. And then, well, that do ya know... :slap So dumb.

The only highlights this season for me were seeing the Clone Commandos (although they are useless too and their are way too many of them) and Seeing Tarkin and Krennic. I think I won't be watching s3 till the whole season is done. That way I only suffer for a few hours in one day... :rotfl
Yup

Omega is rather baffling I just don’t get why she is there.

Here I thought Batman was psychotic with young kids lol

I liked the last three episodes a lot. Pretty good season overall. Some slower episodes and some just mission of the week ones but still enjoyable.

One complaint I had particularly in the last couple episodes is how dark they were. As in I could barely see what was happening half the time.

Oh, Cid will be back, she will have a redemption arc and end up helping the batch. And when she aint around that other annoying character will be around to babysit the team.

I doubt it. Who would trust a single thing she said, ever? not one single thing. I would kill her for daring to approach me, if I were Hunter.

I think Phee is the thing I dislike most about the show right now. I am not a Sykes fan, at all. But i think we may be done with her. And done with Pabu.

Perhaps the team are now "pathetic outcasts," i really dont see it that way, but.... The interesting thing here is that they have been allowed to fail. That is really rare for this type of show. And they would not have failed, except for a supposedly sympathetic character who evidently has quite the murderous streak.

Say what you want, all this is still light years better than Mando.

Last edited:
I liked the last three episodes a lot. Pretty good season overall. Some slower episodes and some just mission of the week ones but still enjoyable.

One complaint I had particularly in the last couple episodes is how dark they were. As in I could barely see what was happening half the time.

I enjoyed the subtext of the elevated rail line/rail car situation.

Had Crosshair been with them the entire time, he would have made quick work of that entire situation. That was something the squad lacked with his departure. A long range threat.

Honestly, the "Outpost" episode was so good because it lacked any Omega. I get why she's there. I get that Filoni sees the "Frozen" kind of appeal with the character with younger viewers, but she's kind of exhausting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

They say what happens to a lot of people who jump off the Golden Gate is that the impact is easily survivable, especially if you go in feet- first and pretty vertical. There are people who have made multiple jumps. (Idiots)

What kills people is that a fall from extreme heights puts you so deep underwater that you cant get back to the surface before you drown. But, this is science fantasy so anything could happen.

The thing that troubles me is that they only found his goggles. That type of fall would have broken everything, everywhere but NO other fragments of armor or gear? None at all? Hmmm 🤔

Back