Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*scratches head*

You'd think the post-ROTJ to TFA era might need fleshing out.

Didn’t a lot of people not care for the Bad Batch arc? I’m surprised this is a thing.

I’m sure the first season will be decent while it establishes itself, then season two will become a Space Owl Filoni Ahsoka crapfest.

Didn?t a lot of people not care for the Bad Batch arc? I?m surprised this is a thing.

I?m sure the first season will be decent while it establishes itself, then season two will become a Space Owl Filoni Ahsoka crapfest.

LOLOLOLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh damn, I thought this was going to be the show about the jar of Snokes that breaks, releasing slippery Snokes everywhere.

I've had it with these motha****in' “snokes”, on this motha****in' plane!

In all seriousness, not interested in this at all i didnt care for their arc very much. They should have done rebels sequel with ashoka and sabine seaching for ezra and thrawn in the unknown regions/outer rim.. Bummer

489av2.jpg

Can't wait for the 'annoying kid' comments. Doesn't look too bad. I've never been keen on the 'Rambo' look for Hunter though.

Can't wait for the 'annoying kid' comments. Doesn't look too bad. I've never been keen on the 'Rambo' look for Hunter though.

The kid didn't bother me, at least not in the trailer. I understand that Disney needs characters that their younger audience can relate to, someone they can pretend to be. For all the Mary Sue comments about Rey, that's really what she was all about...someone that young girls could see themselves being. I'll watch this because it's Star Wars but I don't have a big attachment to these core characters...

Trailer did not motivate me to watch but I might anyway. It looks like some of the less exciting CW episodes to me. Some folks will probably be happy to get another shot at getting HT Tarkin:lol

I just dont know about this one.... I will give it a go but so far it looks just OK

Kind of where I am as well. I enjoyed Clone Wars but the Bad Batch didn't stand out to me personally. With that said, it's Star Wars so I'll give it a solid go...

I've never known a single kid who wanted an in-universe kid self-insert as POV. Back in the day we all wanted to be the grown-up MC, who was capable and badass and got all the girls. I don't know what this obsession is with sticking useless kids in all those Western shows. I seriously don't. What every kid wants is to grow up and do "cool grown up stuff". Kids like Batman, not Robin. Who the Hell would want to be lame Robin when you can self-insert as the Big Bad Bat? This trope still baffles, I'll be honest... I get the "teen MC goes through hormonal change and finds their purpose" trope, for both boys and girls. But what 7 YO sits down to watch a cartoon just so that they can self-insert as the kid instead of the capable adult MC? I've never understood it, and I never will.

Back