Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ack! Not Wanda again!!!

Noooooooooooooooo!

After the greatness of last week's episode, the pendulum has swung and now the batch is slumming on "Survivor".

I still haven't been able to make myself sit through the last episode. Can't stand the Wanda character. That other episode featuring her is one I'll never watch again. I'd rather have Jar Jar join the Bad Batch...

Hope this week is back on track.

I still haven't been able to make myself sit through the last episode. Can't stand the Wanda character. That other episode featuring her is one I'll never watch again. I'd rather have Jar Jar join the Bad Batch...

She’s alright in this episode, acts somewhat like a normal person.

If they are gonna get rid if Sid they will need another obnoxious character for the batch to be subservient to. Maybe she will be the new regular on the show :)

The Bad Batch “Pabu”: What an adorable episode. I hate it.

I hate Phee. Especially since I have a feeling she is telling Cid every last thing the Batch does and is getting paid for it. She is going to rip Tech’s heart into 1000 little pieces and my sweet innocent nerdy adopted clone son in no way deserves that.

Don’t get comfy, guys; here comes the Empire and they are going to destroy that whole island. Those deaths will lie directly at Phee’s feet. Remember that she was introduced as a confederate of Cid’s and that she is a self-proclaimed “pirate.” Are pirates known for their loyalty…? Not so much. That whole island is toast. Wait for it.

Verdict: “Pabu” – 2.5 stars. The 0.5 is because this is NOT the Mando show

The Mandalorian episode 3: 2 stars. Holy crap. Literally. Mindwipe me, please.

The Bad Batch “Tipping Point”: THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HERE TO SEE

And who do we see but, can it be, is it really…….???!!!!!!!! HOWSER, that magnificent beast!

Clone commandos everywhere!!

Echo doing what he does!!!!! Doing what he should be doing! This rescue op was so great. All these clones using their skills.

[Echo where is your kama, you do not have permission to discard that. Out of uniform, my dude.]

I thought Tech was teaching Phee to fly the Marauder, thank the gods it was Omega. Since Omega is learning, I am quite worried that Tech is going to be seriously injured or killed during the finale. They better not. I mean it. Don’t kill him. They better not kill anyone.

I didn’t know The Scarecrow was in the SW universe, what do I know….?

Crosshair. My feelings are fraught.

*Relieved that he still has all his limbs and is still oriented to person/place/time/situation

*STOP HURTING HIM

*Even in his current state, this guy is no one to mess with. I like that about him.

*He doesn’t even like Omega that much, but he’s still not giving her up.

I think that little technician with the red glasses is going to end up helping him.

There is so much to see and absorb in this episode that it needs a rewatch so I can take it all in.

Verdict: “Tipping Point” – 5 out of 5 stars

Mandalorian ep. 4 – 3 out of 5 stars.

Last edited:
Kinda hilarious that the Bad Batch episodes airing alongside Mando have all been better than the Mando episodes.
It's almost like they did a lot of fillers at the start so when Mando airs, it's all good for Bad Batch now. :lol

This is nearing the end isn't it? Soon I'll be able to go back and pick up the handful of good ones to watch.

This is nearing the end isn't it? Soon I'll be able to go back and pick up the handful of good ones to watch.

Really, its not too bad. I'd recommend skipping "Pabu" and the one about racing. Those two are -very- skippable. The racing one does have a very satisfying instance of a noisy and annoying droid getting his final comeuppance. You sit there on the couch and go YEEESSSSSSSSS THANK THE GODS.

Omega is less in-your-face this season.

I will say yet again, at least season 2 has the Batch in it, full or partial squad for every episode. Season 1 annoyed the hell out of me over that issue.

Back