Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very meh finale. Ruined by the way too early Season 2 announcement which took any doubt of who survives away. Might as well call this show Omeeega. The most shocking thing to me is that the Bad Batch actually had an idea without Omeeega saying anything.

Ultimately a hit and miss season and they aren’t really building towards anything.

lol

Nothing but freaks on tumbler. SJW nutjobs.

E1188D52-CC00-40CE-8B77-E008D2C1FF44.jpeg
Season 2 Poster.

All I care about is the possibility of a Republic Commando figure. Nifty trailer though, here's hoping it's an improvement over S1.

Oh yeah we definitely need some Commandos, 100%. Hands down the best clone design ever.
Exactly. Beyond the game being great, the design is just perfect. I don't even collect Clones but I'd buy a Commando, any Commando. If only they'd properly announce that General Kenobi too... Needless to say I'd also buy an Alpha in a heartbeat, but I'll have to make due with a Rex down the line. Like with my Kylo, I'll pretend he's the EU version.

swcwv3p2.jpg

Exactly. Beyond the game being great, the design is just perfect. I don't even collect Clones but I'd buy a Commando, any Commando. If only they'd properly announce that General Kenobi too... Needless to say I'd also buy an Alpha in a heartbeat, but I'll have to make due with a Rex down the line. Like with my Kylo, I'll pretend he's the EU version.

swcwv3p2.jpg
If any game deserves a reboot/remake it's Republic Commando, and then a sequel. The story, characters, atmosphere and music were all amazing and that cliffhanger is just painful.

The clones, and especially the Commandos, have this effect when they are on our side they look badass but when they switch to the opposing side they look intimidating as hell.

If any game deserves a reboot/remake it's Republic Commando, and then a sequel. The story, characters, atmosphere and music were all amazing and that cliffhanger is just painful.

The clones, and especially the Commandos have this effect when they are on our side they look badass but when they switch to the opposing side they look intimidating as hell.
Honestly, I don't know if the current state of SW could produce something of the same quality as RC while keeping the tone. I'd rather see it stay as is than be cheapened by a lesser sequel. EU Clones were vastly different from Current Clones. Everything just got neutered. I just don't see them doing anything with any sort of edge or moral ambiguity. A new Commando game would just be Filoni's Clones playing dressup and having Filoni-esque "adventures". I remember when I thought that Bad Batch would explore the state of the Empire, and then we got TCW 2.0 and nothing more.

I've stopped being invested; like I said before, for me SW died in 2012. But I'm keeping an eye out for the dolls. All Disney can do is badly copy the old EU anyhow, so some versions are bound to turn up.

Honestly, I don't know if the current state of SW could produce something of the same quality as RC while keeping the tone. I'd rather see it stay as is than be cheapened by a lesser sequel. EU Clones were vastly different from Current Clones. Everything just got neutered. I just don't see them doing anything with any sort of edge or moral ambiguity. A new Commando game would just be Filoni's Clones playing dressup and having Filoni-esque "adventures". I remember when I thought that Bad Batch would explore the state of the Empire, and then we got TCW 2.0 and nothing more.

I've stopped being invested; like I said before, for me SW died in 2012. But I'm keeping an eye out for the dolls. All Disney can do is badly copy the old EU anyhow, so some versions are bound to turn up.
We'll see how the KOTOR remake turns out first before clammoring for more remakes etc. They need to be very careful with this remake or it's gonna blow up in a bad way.

We'll see how the KOTOR remake turns out first before clammoring for more remakes etc. They need to be very careful with this remake or it's gonna blow up in a bad way.
I'm not expecting much, but TOR remains my favourite era so I'll certainly give it a try. I wish that it'll turn out good, but... At the very least I'm hoping for some new collectibles.

It looks like Hunter has lost some of his original armour pieces, namely the pauldrons and bracers.

Yes, I was looking at the differences. It was the shape of the pauldrons I first noticed.

This is par for the course, always changing things to freshen up the merchandising potential.

And this is the trouble with collecting something that's still current, and seemingly never ending!

If HT give me a Revan, Malak, HK-47 and Bastilla then I can die a very happy nerd.
Now wouldn't that be something. Though I'd need the Sith Triumvirate too. I won't go into the EU with Krayt, Exar Kun and the such. That's all gone now.

VlOl.gif

Is there always a little teen girl around grown men in these cartoons?
For some reason execs think kids really want some brat running around the grownups. Which is something I never understood. Literally every kid wants to be a grown up and "do kewl things". All kids hate the kid characters who ruin the atmosphere. But for some reason they keep adding them.

The only kid characters I've ever liked were Valeria and Franklin from the FF, and that's because of their relationships with the rest of the family.

Back