Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I still don't understand why the Kaminoans would genetically alter Jango's DNA to make a female clone?? Why, and for what purpose??

They did say the original sample was deteriorating. Maybe the goal was to track done Alpha (Boba) and have him naturally procreate with Omega to make a super inbred truly pure DNA sample for the new ultimate clone??

:monkey3
Because they can, I’m sure they’ve done plenty of weird experiments.

I still don't understand why the Kaminoans would genetically alter Jango's DNA to make a female clone?? Why, and for what purpose??

They did say the original sample was deteriorating. Maybe the goal was to track done Alpha (Boba) and have him naturally procreate with Omega to make a super inbred truly pure DNA sample for the new ultimate clone??

:monkey4:horror:stake:yuck:toilet_cl

Because the only way you can improve a fictional male character is by making them female. It’s the Marvel/Disney geneticists mantra.

Ironic, yeah :lol

But this show might as well be called Dark Times. I don’t need a Bad Batch focus or appearance every week, lots more to explore during this time than just them.

I'll stick with just the Bad Batch as I've never wanted to get too involved collecting the 'pre-Han Solo' period.

With the BB I can push them forward in time.

However, if HT make Omega it's going to throw a spanner in the works. lol

I couldn't not buy her, but her age then firmly fixes the team around 19 BBY. (Unless she gets put into carbon freezing and reawakened in the 'Han Solo' period!)

Another spanner could be a young Han himself appearing in this series. He'd be about Omega's age.

As for the series I'm still loving the artwork - the detailed scenery and lighting effects. The characters are played well too. There's enough in them and their relationships to raise this above more typical animated family fare.

I'm liking this series better than most of the TCW and Rebels - where the main attraction had been the scenery.

I liked today's episode.

The creepy old mine, gangsters, a heist, and a deadly swarm.

"They mostly come at night...mostly."

I liked today's episode.

The creepy old mine, gangsters, a heist, and a deadly swarm.

"They mostly come at night...mostly."
People were making out like it's the worst episode of any show ever and that their patience is running thin, sure it wasn't the most exciting episode but I wouldn't say it was bad.

People were making out like it's the worst episode of any show ever and that their patience is running thin, sure it wasn't the most exciting episode but I wouldn't say it was bad.

Yes, even if they're not progressing the wider story these interludes expand the universe.

This series has been really good at creating atmosphere with the visuals and soundtrack, so even if nothing's happening there's always something to watch.

Yes, even if they're not progressing the wider story these interludes expand the universe.

This series has been really good at creating atmosphere with the visuals and soundtrack, so even if nothing's happening there's always something to watch.
People seem to expect the whole show to be the final 4 episodes of Clone Wars instead of basing their expectations on Clone Wars as a whole.

Only a matter of time before Crimson Dawn shows up right? Maul’s got to show up again here. Maybe even fill out Vos’ a bit too? Why else introduce the Pikes again at this point?

Only a matter of time before Crimson Dawn shows up right? Maul’s got to show up again here. Maybe even fill out Vos’ a bit too? Why else introduce the Pikes again at this point?
Gonna assume they didn’t make a Dryden Vos model just to have him show up in a hologram for literally 2 seconds in CW S7.

It's out with the Clone army and in with the Stormtroopers.

7d34dd54e64ee8bda94e42efee8965af.jpg

Have Hot Toys done anything to prevent their white armoured figures turning yellow over time? Is there even anything that can be done to stop it? I'm not collecting Star Wars but if I did I'd be paranoid about that. Can't stand my tiny Hasbro figures changing colour let alone expensive high end ones.

Back