Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap you're right, over-sized clones in green tubes has only ever been seen in TROS haven't they, lol
I have no idea :lol

Like Jye said I am being a bit of a trouble maker.. But there are theories out linking this to the ST...

Clone tubes in Mando also. Not green but seems that these new shows are Hinting at something with this.. Makes sense if you want to explain some of the Emperor stuff and making force sensitive clones ( many think Omega may be force sensitive) which ties in with Mando, which appears to tie in with TROS possibly..

I don’t know... I’m not even watching this show :lol

In the 2002 comic series, Jango Fett: Open Seasons, Jango's mother was killed by Death Watch during their hunt for Jaster Mereel. His older sister, Arla, was taken away.

12.jpg

14.jpg

That explains Omega's blonde hair. It was running through the female line from her grandmother.

Last edited:
So who is Fett’s sister going to grow up to be?

Will she change her name?

Who said Filoni can’t go off the rails lol

They could go literally anywhere with that answer, because her age puts her into OT and Mandalorian territory in her prime years.

Boba Fett, aka Alpha, was born 32 BBY.

Omega, by her name, would've been born later.

Since The Bad Batch begins in 19 BBY she's under 13 years old, maybe about 11.

So by ANH she's 30, ROTJ 34, The Mandalorian 39+.

A more chilled episode this week, which is understandable given the insanity of the last few episodes.

Some more good world building of the start of the Empire too.

Adult Omega has been spotted on the Book of Boba Fett set…

View attachment 530174
:lol

I still don't understand why the Kaminoans would genetically alter Jango's DNA to make a female clone?? Why, and for what purpose??

They did say the original sample was deteriorating. Maybe the goal was to track down Alpha (Boba) and have him naturally procreate with Omega to make a super inbred truly pure DNA sample for the new ultimate clone??

:monkey3

Last edited:
Back