Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys when

With his funny little pot-bellied droid!

The character always brings Star Wars back to the space western, that began with Han's tied down holster and vest, and Gallandro from the classic Han Solo and the Lost Legacy.

chrisstruthers said:
Amazing episode

I'm finding some of these episodes to be very atmospheric, with the use of lighting, ambient sound and music.

I also love a good storm on film, and Kamino doesn't disappoint.

Man the graphics of this show, just amazingly astonish. And that "guy" too, I *** love him back in the Clone Wars.
Yes!!
One of the most amazing reoccurring characters in TCW.
loved his arc and storyline..
Fkn epic!!!
Let's hope he survives the series so he can make it to BoBF!!

The Bounty Hunters in ESB sucked too

giphy.gif

:lol

That skinny blue alien is one dumb looking bounty hunter nothing cool or bad ass about him.

The designs in the ST sucked but so does he.
Not a fan of that character or the design at all. Enjoyed the episode a lot up to that reveal. Also a little confused as to why the Kaminoins need a contingency plan but hopefully that will be revealed.

Episode 9 was a really good one.

A facility in the clouds; familiar things in glass jars; Fennec's intentions explained; and Omega explained.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I need a Cad Bane ASAP.
Episode 9 was a really good one.

A facility in the clouds; familiar things in glass jars; Fennec's intentions explained; and Omega explained.

Spoiler Spoiler:
And the millions of other clones are technically his brothers :lol .

I need a Cad Bane ASAP.

And the millions of other clones are technically his brothers :lol .

Technically, but only the pure clone, Boba, was regarded by Jango as his son.

I actually never thought whether Jango regarded all those other clones as his 'children'. 🤔

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's not the origin I was expecting, but the things in the glass jars point to something in that direction.

Technically, but only the pure clone, Boba, was regarded by Jango as his son.

I actually never thought whether Jango regarded all those other clones as his 'children'. 🤔

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's not the origin I was expecting, but the things in the glass jars point to something in that direction.
Jango doesn't give a **** about them (in Legends anyway) :lol
1624639009201.png

1624639026310.png

Back