Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truly, Star Wars hasn't been cool since 1980. Truly.

There was a moment -- just a moment -- in early 1999 when "Star Wars" was back and it was like pre-ESB all over again... but then TPM opened, and out went all the cool. In fact, is sucked not only all the cool out of any movie since, it sucked any small coolness from all EU.

Discuss...

Aotc may be bad but it’ll never be TLJ bad. Also ROTs still remains the greatest Star Wars film ever. Discuss!

vZaicAP.jpg

There was a moment -- just a moment -- in early 1999 when "Star Wars" was back and it was like pre-ESB all over again... but then TPM opened, and out went all the cool. In fact, is sucked not only all the cool out of any movie since, it sucked any small coolness from all EU.

Discuss...

I remember the biggest complaint about TPM was that it was like a Disney movie. Which was mission accomplished for George, whether we liked it or not.

At least the prequel generation loved it.

Discuss...
ONLY to the adults of that time. We kids loved the clone wars and most of the Star Wars content. It was the adults who hated it. Now that we are grown the PT is considered fine. And revenge of the sith the greatest Star Wars film for us .

Rise Of The Skywalker? Indeed...the greatest Star Wars movie....no....the greatest FILM to ever be made in all of recorded human existence.
You think that’s funny do you? Comparing such trash to treasure

Nothing that was just said makes Star Wars cool.
Lol the kids thought it was cool and that’s all that matters. The future is now! I can safely say that none of the kids today like Star Wars now. Except mando

I wonder what the new floundering generation will pick up on with Star Wars? Will it be Book of Boba Fett? Or Andor....nah? Or just the toys? I suppose its Mando.

Grogu forever.

Lol the kids thought it was cool and that’s all that matters. The future is now! I can safely say that none of the kids today like Star Wars now. Except mando
Well, Mando is the only SW officially available that is worth watching. I haven't recommended the OT to anyone in decades (unless I know they have access to the despecialized editions).

Back