Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROTJ with Shaw sculpt might not happen if Disney wants to focus on Hayden/Vader.

I can see a Disney "special edition" where Shaw is erased and replaced with Hayden's head.
Who knows what Disney logic is sometimes. Truthfully though I’ve come to accept Hayden more as Anakin/Vader. I mean Shaw is the original, but only for one brief (but iconic) scene.

They'll do that when Lucas dies and Hayden approaches his 60s.
And they'll keep stupid "No"s in ROTJ.

Listen to your uncle jye do not I repeat do not get the deluxe spring only for the regular and use the difference for the ROTJ Vader or a strip joint you will thank me later.

Deluxe is a super waste of money!

The more I think about this I can't imagine displaying this particular Mythos Vader without the battle damaged parts. If it's $30 or less for the deluxe I'll probably still go for it though. The deluxe will be the rare variant:lol

Agreed, he definitely needs some extra weathering and battle-damage, and even the helmet looks like it could be scuffed up a bit more. And maybe some flickering lights added to the chest box as well.

Can't wait to start modding this guy.
Will be interesting to see what the asian Modders will do. One guy takes to his Iron Men with a Dremmel and cuts into the plastic. Melts it with a soldering iron.

Proper battle damage with full destruction !!

This is incredible. Finally with the USB lightsaber. Wish that came with Mando Luke. If Disney didn't make me hate SW as much as I do now, I might have gotten this. ROTJ Vader is still a possibility, so who knows.

Listen to your uncle jye do not I repeat do not get the deluxe spring only for the regular and use the difference for the ROTJ Vader or a strip joint you will thank me later.

Deluxe is a super waste of money!
You don’t even know the prices yet…

They'll do that when Lucas dies and Hayden approaches his 60s.
And they'll keep stupid "No"s in ROTJ.
Why would they have to wait. Lucas was dumb enough to do it himself after he made those crappy prequels and added a “spirit” Hayden in place of Shaw at the end of ROTJ for the “Special Editions” — the only versions available now.

Then they can do it now.
The problem with characters in D+ shows is the way they go cheap. When looking at what fans do with limited resources it's real cheap what Lucasfilm does.
Cad Bane does not look like its race previously depicted in the movies. Same goes for GI. Also pykes.

Interesting how Obi-Wan's lightsaber cut exactly to the depth of the helmet without connecting with Anakins skull.........

Bahhh who cares, it looks cool as hell....

399639-oh-myyy.jpg

Interesting how Obi-Wan's lightsaber cut exactly to the depth of the helmet without connecting with Anakins skull.........

Bahhh who cares, it looks cool as hell....

View attachment 591129
And it followed the contours of the helmet. If it was a linear or curved cut, there shouldn't be a continuous cut. But as you said, thi looks cool.

Ugh, I was inspecting my Rogue One Vader to compare the tusks with the new prototype and prep it for listing it for sale…..but to my horror, it seems at some point one of the tusks broke off! I could possible glue it if I could find the broken piece, but I fear it is long gone.
View attachment 591120
Luckily the new Deluxe version should provide a replacement helmet. I suppose I’ll be keeping the RO as a second body as well. Now just to remember not to admire my RO too closely for the next 2 years.
You can get these and replace it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9323A4C5-1145-4CED-ABAB-3218550F0B34.jpeg
    9323A4C5-1145-4CED-ABAB-3218550F0B34.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Sculpt looks fantastic!
My dilemma is this… do I wait for the ROTJ version and buy this head sculpt. Or do I get this figure and buy parts and pieces to upgrade.
I don’t care for the diaper cod piece. And I’d prefer the ESB/ROTJ style gloves especially if there’s a severed hand with the ROTJ release which would go good with BD Vader.

Back