Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh myyy.jpg

*channels George Takei* oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And I need a Vader, too. Wonder what the price tag on this is gonna be, if its a dollar under $400 I will be shocked.

Will def. take this under advisement, not mentally committing but hmmmm.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the eyebrow in the sculpt? Looks like they modified the old ROTS head

Ugh, I was inspecting my Rogue One Vader to compare the tusks with the new prototype and prep it for listing it for sale…..but to my horror, it seems at some point one of the tusks broke off! I could possible glue it if I could find the broken piece, but I fear it is long gone.
4F60B978-C537-4FAE-81F8-3CE01350146B.jpeg

Luckily the new Deluxe version should provide a replacement helmet. I suppose I’ll be keeping the RO as a second body as well. Now just to remember not to admire my RO too closely for the next 2 years.

The undamaged Vader looks good. No weird tusks, shoulder armors not oversized (ESB errors).
Also, I always liked the horizontal lined gloves compared to vertical lined ones in ESB.
Still, there is more than a year for me to decide. And thanks to our tax regulations, my overseas order days are over.

Considering they include her lightsabers with this Vader release, I thought it was a clue that she's being made.

I was surprised by the GI tease myself, but I wouldn't hold my breath on Reva... or the GI quite honestly. I think Obi-Wan and Vader are likely the last of OWK series.

GI can go visit the beehive trooper.

Wonder what the price tag on this is gonna be, if its a dollar under $400 I will be shocked.

Probably between $300 and $400 but closer to the middle.

ESB 40th was $285. This is half a DX (with one moving eye) and prices have gone up but hopefully not enough to put it past $400.

And if it is over $400 for this not battle damaged enough figure then we're going to have to sit down and have a serious talk with Hot Toys and Sideshow. :lol

Probably between $300 and $400 but closer to the middle.

ESB 40th was $285. This is half a DX (with one moving eye) and prices have gone up but hopefully not enough to put it past $400.

And if it is over $400 for this not battle damaged enough figure then we're going to have to sit down and have a serious talk with Hot Toys and Sideshow. :lol

I think I'm the one that will need the little talk, because I'm preordering even if it's 400. :lol

I was surprised by the GI tease myself, but I wouldn't hold my breath on Reva... or the GI quite honestly. I think Obi-Wan and Vader are likely the last of OWK series.

GI can go visit the beehive trooper.

Hmm true. HT have done this before. I'm really hoping for GI though. I was shocked that it wasn't even a blurred image or obscured face. He was right there in plain view. I hope they follow through on him. He has a really cool design and lightsaber.

Everything about this looks amazing minus the pleather. But that was to be expected.

They're saving the full leather suit, head sculpt, and his super uncomfortable looking office chair with a Palpatine hologram for the DX Deluxe Supreme Special Edition version.

$655.

I think I'm the one that will need the little talk, because I'm preordering even if it's 400. :lol

Even if it's not the best package at $400 (which it really better not be because I just don't see the value), I feel like we've all paid for worse deals before so I would understand.

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Last edited:
Hmm true. HT have done this before. I'm really hoping for GI though. I was shocked that it wasn't even a blurred image or obscured face. He was right there in plain view. I hope they follow through on him. He has a really cool design and lightsaber.

They had beehive trooper at shows. They had DST at many shows. They've had many figures at many shows that just disappear.

They did NOT have GI at Summer Showcase. They also did not have Han Bespin at any shows.

BD all the way..This will be my last Vader. ROTJ be damned!
Honestly I could lean that way too. I’ve wanted a ROTJ Vader but this is as cool if not slightly more so.

I’m not sure if I would ever really display a ROTJ version with the full Anakin reveal sculpt which would be a large part of the appeal of it.

This version gives the option of having Anakin’s face revealed while still showcasing the Vader helmet.

Back