Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1/6th scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Vader in Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi series
- One (1) interchangeable Darth Vader helmet head***
- One (1) battle damaged helmet to reveal part of head sculpt with served forehead, equipped with rolling eyeball function
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes
- One (1) force using right hand
- One (1) left fist
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) finely tailored Darth Vader armor and suit
- One (1) black cloak
- One (1) LED-lighted chest panel (power operated) with battle damaged display board
- One (1) interchangeable display board***
- One (1) LED-lighted system function belt (power operated)
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (power operated)
- One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) Darth Vader’s lightsaber hilt
- One (1) pair of Third Sister’s lightsabers

Accessories:
- A space station theme LED-lighted diorama figure base (power operated) ***
- Specially designed rocky diorama figure stand

***Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Exclusive Bonus Accessories for Special Edition:
- One (1) Grand Inquisitor hologram miniature
- One (1) holoprojector

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

So only one cape -- permanently slashed?

Very excited to see this finally. Will look awesome on the shelf.

I wonder how fast this will sell out? Or if it ever will...? Surely HT will make a ton of these.

Hmmmm.... to PO or not to PO....

I wonder how fast this will sell out? Or if it ever will...? Surely HT will make a ton of these.

295649614_10158716172412344_7411606556473151441_n.jpg

Interestingly, both clean and damaged capes are pictured here.

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see a slash on the cape here.

1658941345994.png

But there is one here.
1658941363864.png

I don't own a 1/6 Vader. This one is tempting. Normally I'd want a Vader from the OT as a definitive version, but considering how many videogames, shows, comics, and movies he's been in and will be in, in the future, I'm not sure I need an OT Vader. This Vader reminds me of the EU Vader.

Love these two shots. Very comic book or EU style, imo.

qtM3pO5.jpg
habbybA.jpg

Looks great, but my conscience cannot let me buy anything from that show. I really wish I enjoyed the show, but it was a disaster for me. I’m going to tell myself I have enough vaders, until the eventual rotj version.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I've still resisted watching the show (I know it's gonna just anger me), but knew without a doubt I would buy a BD Vader...:yess:

Although, I was kinda hoping from SDCC that all HT was doing was re-releasing the RO Vader so I could skip it. :lol

And just wait till next year for the guaranteed 40th Anniversary ROTJ Vader with Anakin head (basically a 1/6th version of the 1/4 that I do own too). Glad now I did skip on the RO version waaaay back. I still prefer the original ANH version. But, the ROTJ version will be my shiny Vader (why I also skipped the ESB figure, twice). This won't even be out yet. So they'll be 2 Vaders available at the same time..

It's always hard for me to pass on a Vader figure... I have no will power with Vader collectibles..:(

This will be only the 2nd figure I've PO'd in years... The Deluxe Deluxe...

How I wish, the special edition give us a half unmasked hayden sculpt, rather those cheap hologram thing

View attachment 591079

The clean unmasked head could be the same mold with the revealed half damaged head, with different paint
It would actually have to be an entirely separate sculpt, which is why they probably didn't do it. He doesn't have both his top scalp and his cheek scar in that scene. He gets both in the finale Obi-Wan fight.

It would actually have to be an entirely separate sculpt, which is why they probably didn't do it. He doesn't have both his top scalp and his cheek scar in that scene. He gets both in the finale Obi-Wan fight.

I see... Maybe a separate vader release? Vader gantry suit up? With newly developed scarred body..

Back