Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures 5'' Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those stands look great. These seem to stay up well but it'd be nice to put them in more action poses.

I got the Tread Speeder vehicle yesterday. It's a lot of fun. Nicely detailed, and I like how they have room for another trooper to ride on the back. The blast-apart action feature works really well and is a nice nod to the speeders of old.

View attachment 468012
View attachment 468013

I almost bought this yesterday then I found out it's not 3.75 scale. Without comparing it directly with a 3.75 figure I didn't realize it was bigger.

Gotta give it up to Hasbro?s customer service. I got my daughter (and me :rotfl) the Rey and Kylo two pack at Target. Noticed he wasn?t standing quite right and discovered he had two left feet. So I reached out to Hasbro for a replacement. While they said they don?t have any to send me, they said they?d send me a Star Wars item of ?equal or greater value?. So I got a package today, and they sent the GOA Vader, Finn, and Jet Trooper, as well as a Micro Millenium Falcon/TIE Fighter two pack. Not too shabby!

Did they ever release any more of these beyond that first wave in the UK? I haven't seen Jedi Luke, Han or C-3PO any where.

I like the look of the trooper so I might pick that up. If they ever go into Mandos though I will definitely jump on the line. I?ve been avoiding it for the most part just to not have yet another thing, LOL.

Caved and bought the Kylo and Rey pack on eBay as well as Bobba Fett from the UK.

Does anybody know if the line has been cancelled or discontinued?

I love this line and I *really* hope it has legs beyond the TCW wave. Vader and Boba Fett are my favourites so far. Hopefully we'll get all the Saga's protagonists (Qui-Gon, ROTS Anakin and Obi Wan, Amidala, more Leias / Lukes / Hans, a Palpatine, etc.) and major soldiers together (Phase I Clone Trooper, Stormtrooper, etc.).

I love this line and I *really* hope it has legs beyond the TCW wave. Vader and Boba Fett are my favourites so far. Hopefully we'll get all the Saga's protagonists (Qui-Gon, ROTS Anakin and Obi Wan, Amidala, more Leias / Lukes / Hans, a Palpatine, etc.) and major soldiers together (Phase I Clone Trooper, Stormtrooper, etc.).

I second your list. I'd love a Dooku figure in this style, the design was amazing. And Jabba, and Bib Fortuna, and the lot.

I second your list. I'd love a Dooku figure in this style, the design was amazing. And Jabba, and Bib Fortuna, and the lot.

Any of you guys still collecting the line? I got my Boba delivered and the figure is great. Better than the first wave. Have any of you found these figures in your local stores? They seem to have just been released in UK and Canada.

Back