Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uUQsjVs.jpg

I'm a person and my name is Anakin!!

This is my final edit before forwarding to Disney for approval:

Minor Disagreements in Space, a series of nine family friendly movies!

Don't miss...

Episode I: The Phantom Puppy

Episode II: Friendship of the Clones

Episode III: Forgiveness of the Sith

Episode IV: A New Puppy

Episode V: The Empire Likes Back

Episode VI: Return of the Puppy

Episode VII: The Puppy Awakens

Episode VIII: Not the Last Puppy

Episode IX: The Rise of the Kitten

*sigh* ... if that's real ... it really has gone too far. Mindless corporate greed cynically (and meaninglessly) capitalizing on dumbed down cultural tradewinds fueled by hysterical tweets. Like a brain-dead serpent eating its tail.

This isn't 'progress' it's a paycheque.

Been thinking how the OT was Luke's story, then the PT turned the saga into Anakin's story. But TROS turned it back into Luke's story. J.J. brough the saga full circle but he brought it back to ANH. How do we all feel about that?

If Anakin had played any kind of role in the ST it could have remained his story. (No, I don't think his barely discernible voice in TROS counts.)

What the **** is this thread? Episode 9? Stop being delusional. Only 6 Star Wars movies. I think we might get an Episode 7 though with The Mandalorian making Star Wars great again. Could totally see a new movie with Din, Grogu, Ahsoka, Luke fighting Thrawn!

Don't get me started on how Kylo should have been more enraged/distraught when he realised he'd been manipulated by Palpatine all along, or how Chewie reacted more strongly to Leia's death than Han's.

Don't get me started on how Kylo should have been more enraged/distraught when he realised he'd been manipulated by Palpatine all along, or how Chewie reacted more strongly to Leia's death than Han's.
It was a cumulative effect for Chewie where he just lost the plot completely when he realized the sequels were just shamelessly cashing in by getting the original cast back just to kill them all off. We never knew this because he's not speaking English but Chewie is actually Star Wars' version of Deadpool - he is aware of our world.

Back