Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best thing about TROS is that the Disney Princess trilogy is finally over. When Mary Sue Rey said her name was Skywalker I threw up in my mouth.
Some Mary Sue she got her ass kicked in the grand finale, almost went to the darkside then you know what happened, she DIED!

Did you actually watch the movie sheesh smh…

Don’t make me post a giant emoji lol

Some Mary Sue she got her ass kicked in the grand finale, almost went to the darkside then you know what happened, she DIED!

Did you actually watch the movie sheesh smh…

Don’t make me post a giant emoji lol
Oh right. No Mary Sues under KK's watch LOL. Didn't you know? Death means nothing in the magical world of Disney. Folks can just get *forced* back to life. Nice way to remove any tension from the movie. Good job Disney!

Attachments

• 000000000000000 ff.png
    000000000000000 ff.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 58
Technically that shirt is not wrong either Leia is a female and a Jedi.
At least at the climax of ESB when she sensed Luke she didn't fly out the Millennium Falcon like Mary Poppins to save him LOL. Also, the force is all around and not exclusively for chicks. Never thought the force is a gender.

At least at the climax of ESB when she sensed Luke she didn't fly out the Millennium Falcon like Mary Poppins to save him LOL. Also, the force is all around and not exclusively for chicks. Never thought the force is a gender.
Called overcompensation. Had plenty of female Jedi before Disney; prequels, Mara Jade, Jaina Solo, plenty in the books/games. No one whined about that and they were liked. It is when people want to shove it in your face then they get called out on and they wonder why.

Being non-American, I never saw any of this as an "agenda" or anything political. I only really started gaining an interest in US politics because of Star Wars threads in this forum. :LOL:

Her fighting style alone pointed to her being a Palpatine. It was mentioned many time over the years. But as previously said. They had many different possible outcomes.....no exact plan.

her hearing the sabers call pointed to a Skywalker, other clues pointed to a Kenobi.....they were just throwing out breadcrumbs the first film......which is not a great way to do things.

once ina while it works . But more often it does not.

Her fighting style alone pointed to her being a Palpatine. It was mentioned many time over the years. But as previously said. They had many different possible outcomes.....no exact plan.

her hearing the sabers call pointed to a Skywalker, other clues pointed to a Kenobi.....they were just throwing out breadcrumbs the first film......which is not a great way to do things.

once ina while it works . But more often it does not.
There were some good breadcrumbs though... RJ just didnt want any of them.

But I love that Rey looks like she has Palps fighting style and I am happy that it was a happy accident. I prefer it to her being Kenobi's kin. After all Kenobi is old school.. No nookie for him. :lol

JJ is an expert at creating intrigue and mystery.....but like many, fails to deliver answers to those ideas that can satisfy the majority. LOST was the perfect example of this.

While we got a great beginning to the new characters, Finn especially to me, we ended up with half answers that did not satisfy most fans. We can live with the answers, but the mystery promised more than could possible be delivered. Maz summed up JJ style best I’m her “ those answers are for another time” line.

I never assumed the new trilogy would somehow unite fans , or even please the majority of them.....at my age I just wanted to see more space wizards and Laser battles....... not gain some new religious meaning in a movie.

JJ just didn't understand SW, whatever claims about being a SW fan over a Trek fan. I don't know how you can spend all that time and not figure out a better story and characters.

Back