Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the search really does work. Actually shows stuff within the last 5 years lol

Wor, you can multi-quote by just hitting reply on each post. I was able to do it once so far, but not sure if you can do it from different pages.

Brian Rood OT collage.jpg

Doesn't work for me. I hit reply and it throws me into the the reply box.
When both of the quotes are filled in the reply post, you got to click on end of first quote to start commenting on first quote, which is before the 2nd quote. Odd, but workable.
Go back up to another post and hit reply. It fills it in your reply box. Btw this is on desktop, not mobile.

Me likes the collage! Keep the trash out!

Wow the search really does work. Actually shows stuff within the last 5 years lol

Wor, you can multi-quote by just hitting reply on each post. I was able to do it once so far, but not sure if you can do it from different pages.

When both of the quotes are filled in the reply post, you got to click on end of first quote to start commenting on first quote, which is before the 2nd quote. Odd, but workable.

Go back up to another post and hit reply. It fills it in your reply box. Btw this is on desktop, not mobile.

Yup that worked thanks for explaining.
Weird indeed but it worked lol

Ah I got it. So yes, you can do multi-quote and do it from multiple threads/pages. Look at someone's post and click the +Quote button. It adds it to a running list of messages you can quote. So, see that insert quotes button on the bottom of your reply box? Click that then you'll see this:
Capture.JPG

Click quote messages in the new window which will then add those quotes. Can review and remove what you want quoted in the post.

OK... here we go...

Pain in the ass. Just add the multi-quote button.
Check my post above. I did the quick work around option previously. This is the real way, just didn't notice the button till now.

I also like the push notifications. Not sure if they were available before, but it is nice.

Check my post above. I did the quick work around option previously. This is the real way, just didn't notice the button till now.

I also like the push notifications. Not sure if they were available before, but it is nice.
Oh that’s cool you can even rearrange the quotes!

Good job matticus ++1 lol

Yeah was that button available? I would've thought that I would see the button first. I asked the question in the admin question thread and then figured it from there.

Big ups for the new forum. Responsiveness is pretty good so far. Sometimes even notified that there is new posts while I am in the thread. I never bookmarked nor watched threads, but I will now.

Yeah, this is a well needed and welcome upgrade to the site.

I thought we had been forgotten.

Ah I got it. So yes, you can do multi-quote and do it from multiple threads/pages. Look at someone's post and click the +Quote button. It adds it to a running list of messages you can quote. So, see that insert quotes button on the bottom of your reply box? Click that then you'll see this:
View attachment 527814
Click quote messages in the new window which will then add those quotes. Can review and remove what you want quoted in the post.

OK... here we go...

Pain in the ass. Just add the multi-quote button.

Yes, the button has been added. Admin is super fast!

Yeah, this is a well needed and welcome upgrade to the site.

I thought we had been forgotten.
That was easy.

Back