Star Wars Battery Index

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way. List in your first post is still missing batteries for Luke Skywalker - Bespin: Weather vane which are LR621 x6

Just checked Rebelscum review of HT Vader. Pics confirm voicing system works with LR936 x6 batteries.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Pixeltwin for making this thread happen. I was in the middle of a photo shoot, and needed a functioning IG-88 for reference in post. But the batteries were kaput in mine. A quick look around the Sideshow offices revealed nothing of the type I needed. Then I remembered this thread.

A few seconds later, I cannibalized my Padawan Kenobi, and I was back on track.

Cheers, Pix.

Last edited:
Are these straight from the instruction manual? Because Hot Toys manuals can't always be trusted. I remember on the DX13 batteries it says to use 3 x LR521, but turns out it's supposed to be 2 x LR621. If people try to cramp 3 x LR521 in there they'd probably damage the figure.

Hello and sorry if I bump into this thread with something bit different, but still related.

I have not much clue about electricity and the power of these batteries, mostly important info would be about the LR621 (Hot Toys lightsaber arms use these).

I want to customize the figures, to still use the LED arms and their lights, but without the batteries. So I don´t have to move the figures, try to find the little button to light them up or change the clothing etc.

My idea is to connect small cable at the + and - inside the arm, where the batteries would be and let these cables guide along the figure (underneath their clothing) into the base for example. There I would store a battery (or more) for powering the LED up. Maybe even with a remote control.

Long speech, short question: Beside the 3 LR621 which do their trick inside the arm to light the LED, which bigger and I guess more lasting (and rechargeable) battery could I use for that?

Again sorry if I totally misplaced my question here and if I did so, please remove it and try to forgive me. ;)

Many, many thanks and btw this community is awesome and a pure pleasure to witness all the effort and fan dome.

Cheers!

Do you guys take the batteries out of figures when you're not using them? I'm worried about them leaking eventually

New to the forums but this battery index is a great idea. Thankyou.

Just on a side note the Mos Eisley Band Nook I own and it takes AA batteries

Would somebody mind uploading the instructions for the sideshow delux Darth Vader please. I purchased it 2nd hand and it doesn't have any. I want to know what batteries to use for the chest plate and belt boxes. Tried the suggestion on page 1 of this thread but doesn't work. Thank you[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back