Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the chances this ends up being a 6-episode "special event" and that's the end of it?
1636648596292.jpeg

Disney has built some really big sets for this show so I see this being more than one season. Ewan I believe already confirmed Obi-Wan to be a one and done season. Release schedule certainly looking like:
Book of Boba
She-Hulk
Obi-Wan
Moon Knight
Andor
Marvel Werewolf Halloween Special
Ms. Marvel (leads into The Marvels Feb 2023)
GOTG Holiday Special
2023: I am Groot, Secret Invasion, Acolyte, Armor Wars. Holdo That Maneuver, Rose Tico Colored Galaxy, Dirty Old Jedi starring Mark Hamill, Yoda, Alec Baldwin, Woody Allen

Disney has built some really big sets for this show so I see this being more than one season.

You ever see the scale of the sets for 2007's "Stardust"? Or the 2011's Three Musketeers?

If the Andor show bombs (or just starts to look lousy), they could easily use those sets for any number of Star Wars shows.

You ever see the scale of the sets for 2007's "Stardust"? Or the 2011's Three Musketeers?
Well those are movies. Just saying they have some ground work put in for a limited series show, might as well utilize it for multiple seasons. Would have made sense just to use the Mando digital set to keep costs down unless they have long term planning for this. I always notice the reuse of sets in big movies, like how Eternals both started and ended on a beach. I'm sure they used the same location to get the most bang for their buck.

Disney has built some really big sets for this show so I see this being more than one season. Ewan I believe already confirmed Obi-Wan to be a one and done season. Release schedule certainly looking like:
Book of Boba
She-Hulk
Obi-Wan
Moon Knight
Andor
GOTG Holiday Special
2023: I am Groot, Secret Invasion, Acolyte, Armor Wars. Holdo That Maneuver, Rose Tico Colored Galaxy, Dirty Old Jedi starring Mark Hamill, Yoda, Alec Baldwin, Woody Allen
Tomorrow they're releasing the updated TPM.

Shmi Skywalker: "Can you help him?"

Qui Gon: "I don't know. I didn't actually come here to free firesprays."

Book of Boba
She-Hulk
Obi-Wan
Moon Knight
Andor
GOTG Holiday Special

I don't see The Mandalorian season 3 on that list. You know, the show that basically made Disney + a success singlehandedly. The incompetence of Lucasfilm is astonishing.

I do love the idea of a Tony Gilroy show-run (Bourne type, losing his identity) ) Spy Thriller, set among the Rebel Alliance.
However It'd be nice to see, and possibly react to some footage for Season 1.
Yet apparently they like what they see, and are confidently forging ahead to S2...

""

Hopefully it's good enough to inspire an HT R1 reprise version .
(1:6 Scale commissioned by a client - Geewhiz Customs: Cassian Andor (Rogue One)
not sure who commissioned it, or if they gave him a sculpted head, (anyone here?) would love to see it.)

133007047_3562333487182234_919175128530863826_o.jpg

Cassian-Andor-featured.jpg

I would want him with the sniper-vest^, and breakdown rifle (belt and holster)

5i1fl0.gif
png-clipart-star-wars-battlefront-ii-star-wars-jedi-starfighter-blaster-cassian-andor-star-wars-assault-rifle-machine-gun.png

Last edited:
I've never seen a company like Lucasfilm that takes a popular IP, then teabags their most popular characters to prop up brand new ones. They even go so far as to kill one in a movie, then gives him at least two full seasons years later on a streaming platform.

I feel like someone damaged the timeline and we are living in some bizarro world. F***.

Back