Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a beer drinker honestly, if you couldn't tell.
Neither was I until I lived in England in the mid-90s. Once I returned I couldn’t abide any of the mass produced U.S. beers. I didn’t drink any domestic beers again until the craft beer movement started in earnest. I still probably average less than two beers a week lol.

Neither was I until I lived in England in the mid-90s. Once I returned I couldn’t abide any of the mass produced U.S. beers. I didn’t drink any domestic beers again until the craft beer movement started in earnest. I still probably average less than two beers a week lol.
Isn’t beer served room temp in England!

Or is that a myth lol

Speaking of Rogue One, Rogue Brewery’s Dead Guy Ale is another favorite of mine. Rogue is located in Oregon.
Ha, they should be the official sponsors of this series. :drink
E9OmXPJXIAIt5Pu

General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - Part 6
ROig6mq.jpg

Last edited:
I still kinda wish Jynn and Cassian escaped in a ship right before Scarif was obliterated.
Not the biggest fan of these, as they often skew a more cynical or sarcastic end, yet by dint of how R1 ends, this one by contrast is flipped, and how it shouldhave ended ends up being very joyfull instead .:wink1:

Film should be praised for being the legit War film of the Star Wars franchise, and going the rout it did.

Last edited:
The ending of RO will forever pack a punch thanks to how they did it. Especially the contrast of the Rebels eacaping Vader while people were still reeling from all the main heroes dying.

And now we'll never have to worry about Jyn or anyone being ruined by some new hack writer/director in the future. I guess the upcoming Cassian prequel series will put that claim to the test, lol.

The ending of RO will forever pack a punch thanks to how they did it. Especially the contrast of the Rebels eacaping Vader while people were still reeling from all the main heroes dying.

Love the end. That Andor and his crew of self described " Spies, saboteurs, assassins. Everything I did, I did for the Rebellion" who found humanity again in sacrifice. is the strength of that film.

Andor for who "the rebellion is " real" we see shoot what should be an ally in the back so he (and his info) doesn't fall into enemy hands, carries the weight of that kill throughout, and appears an incredibly conflicted and lost character, to that end.
That he breaks orders, and crawls back to find an ounce of humanity through Jyn, first not assassinating-snipering her father, despite orders (although he's called on it), and then forming the team to go on the final suicide mission (again against orders).
The only hope and path left for him (and crew) was following this plan to it's inevitable end - pretty much a knowing suicide run, they all knew it.

It's tragic, ..(and intentionally so) yet it all leads to a new Hope :wink1: Yeah, they did that.

So seeing how he got to that spot, does really interest me.

And now we'll never have to worry .... being ruined by some new hack writer/director in the future. I guess the upcoming Cassian prequel series will put that claim to the test, lol.

The story was reconceptualised to some degree, there were scenes that were added at the beginning and fleshed out. We wanted to make more of the other characters,....The scene with Cassian’s introduction with the spy, .....these are things that were added. .....that was all done to set up the story better.​

Not worried, as it's Tony Gilroy who was apparently brought on to "save" Rogue One, is the show-runner here. If he's the one who has more to say about this character, and how he got to the point where we first meet him, I think it will be worth exploring.

Last edited:
Scheduled to come out in Q4 next year according to Disney's CFO on their investor earnings call

A Krennic and Galen prequel show would be amazing.

That little tease of them on Coruscant in Rogue One was very cool.

Plus Mendo and Mads had great chemistry.

Back