• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars 1:6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agen_kolar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Want to buy, loose but preferably complete:

1:6 Anakin Skywalker
1:6 Anakin Skywalker (Sith)
1:6 Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
1:6 Obi-Wan Kenobi (ANH)
1:6 Leia Organa (ANH)
1:6 Qui-Gon Jinn

I'm not looking to buy them all at once, so if you have one of any of the above for sale, let me know. I'm also a poor college student, so no outrageous prices that I couldn't just get on eBay. :lecture

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I tried selling it for $45 shipped a month or so ago with no takers. Is that more than you're willing to pay?

I just realized you're talking about Leia as Boussh because I'm an idiot. I'm not really looking for her at this point. Sorry! I'm looking for Leia Organa from ANH.

Try selling her for $40 shipped. If you put her on eBay as "Buy It Now" for $40 she'd sell.

i'm 90 minutes from orlando, so you would save big bucks on shipping. i have the entire ss sw 12" line, exclusive versions. all mint in unopened package. $2100 for the entire line!!! retails for over $2700. here's your chance to own it all, including aayla secura, which is on it's way. :)

as a student, you must pay a buttload of tuition. buy my collection instead. :lol college is overrated.

Haha yeah college sucks, but with my scholarship, my tuition is less than your collection so I wouldn't be saving by dropping out and buying your whole lot. :lol

If you're interested in selling individuals pieces, let me know.

Well IMO $40 is a good price. I just wouldn't pay that much for a figure I'm not really all that interested in.

Back