Star Trekulator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredSplunge

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi. I lnow this is the 'figures' forum, but I couldn't find a forum for other Star Trek collectables. I have a Star Trekulator (no box) which I may be looking to sell. It is very rare. Any thoughts on a price please?

Hi. I lnow this is the 'figures' forum, but I couldn't find a forum for other Star Trek collectables. I have a Star Trekulator (no box) which I may be looking to sell. It is very rare. Any thoughts on a price please?
One with a box sold in ebay last month for £250 GBP, so you'll prob get maybe 200?

Welcome to the forum :wave £200 would be a great number to go in with in the back of your mind, if it’s in great condition. But if yours is the only one on the market you can find, you should definitely start at a higher price!

Welcome to the forum :wave £200 would be a great number to go in with in the back of your mind, if it’s in great condition. But if yours is the only one on the market you can find, you should definitely start at a higher price!
Thank you. There a couple of areas where the plastic has discoloured a little, but other than that it's perfect. I do need to pop some batteries in and check it works though.

Well, I have put some batteries in, and it fired up with some reassuring beeps! I have checked all the buttons. They all work, except '='. However, if a calculation is entered, followed with =, and then any other operation button, it gives the answer, so I'm happy. Listing live! Thank you all for your help. X

One that sounds like it’s in the same condition as yours just sold on EBay a few days ago for $52.00 so I would say that maybe $50.00-$55.00 would be where you would want to price it.

Back