"Star Trek TOS" Lt. Commander SCOTTY headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still in for sure. That's a definite improvement, though it looks like there's still something a bit off in the lips? Anyone else think so?

I am still in for sure. That's a definite improvement, though it looks like there's still something a bit off in the lips? Anyone else think so?

Thanks.

As for the lips, I've been looking at a ton of reference pictures and he does seem to have weird lips, they are not THAT "meaty".

Also, this head sculpt is already cured, so further tweaking might not be possible, I left it as it is after Rainman gave me the thumbs up. :peace

Looks awesome Johnny, you never cease to impress me with your sculpts :rock

Is there anybody else interested in this?
What happened to the people who suscribe to the original list?
I am also interested in Sulu and Chekov if it ever happens although seen the response this got, I am not sure if Johnny will do them

Neeeeeed
Uniforms!!!!!!!

Haha, yeah, I'm well aware of that, I've been working with my tailor, and it was getting somewhere until he fell sick unfortunately, he has high blood pressure and work is stressing him a lot, so, the uniforms might take a bit, but hopefully not long enough.

I guess that if the uniforms does not pan out this interest list might be closed until I find someone else, if at all.

:peace

Ok, unfortunately my tailor can't help me with the uniforms, we have been working on it, but he's been sick and swamped with work.

So the uniforms are on HOLD for now, or forever, who knows.

As for the head, well, let me know if you are still interested in it or you want off the list, 'cause I haven't heard from the majority of the people on the list. I will give it until weekend for a reply, if there is none or little interest, I will close the list altogether.

Thanks guys. :) :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back