"Star Trek TOS" Lt. Commander SCOTTY headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score

UPDATE:

This project seems to be going nowhere, so with the lack of interest I will be closing this interest list for this project.

I know some of you where interested, but it was not enough to start production and such, I might offer it in the future who knows.

Sorry guys.

:peace :1-1:

---------------------------------------
UPDATE:

Scottyv2Final.jpg

I did small edits to the headsculpt thanks to Rainman's critique.

Hey guys, here's Scottys' headsculpt from what we discussed in this thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90774&highlight=cheungkinmen :

Final.jpg

Last edited:
Look very good, I am still interested and if you can offer the uniforms, even better. Please count me in

I may be interested as I got nanjin's set, but it will depend on price. I'll also need to see uniform pics first too. I remember seeing him in person at one dragon con.

VERY interested in the uniform as well...

Please keep us posted!
thanks,
-r.

So are you also interested in the head ? or just the uniform ? I'll keep you all posted for sure.

I may be interested as I got nanjin's set, but it will depend on price. I'll also need to see uniform pics first too. I remember seeing him in person at one dragon con.

Seeing who ? :p .

As for the price, I'm trying to keep costs as low as possible on the uniform, I have to pay someone else to do the tailoring and the screen printing, I wish I knew how to sew, haha.

Also please remember that Nanjin did all these through chinese factories, so prices were VERY affordable to him 'cause he bought in quantity, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not a factory myself (but I'm chinese XD), so please keep that in mind, again, I will keep costs as low as possible.

I'd best interested, depending on price. Would really like to have the main characters, too, however (Kirk, Spock, McCoy). These are not available?

Sean

I'd best interested, depending on price. Would really like to have the main characters, too, however (Kirk, Spock, McCoy). These are not available?

Sean

I don't really know if I'd make them, I was approached by a fellow freak and asked me if I could make the rest of the cast to complete the Kirk, Spock and McCoy set from Nanjin.

Again, if there is interest, I might do them. I'm just waiting for the tailor, and revive the interest in those who where in the list, if they are not happy whatsoever with it, then I don't see this project going anywhere.

I believe I had stated my interest in the other thread but don't see me listed, so....I'll state it again.
Unfortunately, I don't see Scotty in that sculpt. Maybe once its painted up but if it hadn't said who it was I'd stil be guessing.

I believe I had stated my interest in the other thread but don't see me listed, so....I'll state it again.
Unfortunately, I don't see Scotty in that sculpt. Maybe once its painted up but if it hadn't said who it was I'd stil be guessing.

Listed.

What do you think it needs to be done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back