Star Ace: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooflkd

Super Freak
Reaction score
After sometime watching the progress of the headsculpt being made step by step,
Star Ace has publicly revealed their Audrey Hepburn figure from her Breakfast at Tiffany's movie.

LINK:https://starace.com.hk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=535

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

THE 1/6TH SCALE AUDREY HEPBURN AS "HOLLY GOLIGHTLY" COLLECTIBLE FIGURE SPECIALLY FEATURES:

- 1/6TH SCALE APPROXIMATELY 29 CM TALL
- PARTIAL SEAMLESS BODY WITH 30 POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS
- FULLY REALIZED AUTHENTIC LIKENESS OF AUDREY HEPBURN AS "HOLLY GOLIGHTLY" IN THE MOVIE OF "BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY"
- ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION WITH DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE
- EACH PIECE OF HEAD SCULPT IS SPECIALLY HAND-PAINTED

PARTS:
1. SIX (6) PIECES OF INTERCHANGEABLE HANDS INCLUDING:
- ONE (1) PAIR OF OPEN PALMS
- ONE (1) PAIR OF CLOSED PALMS
- ONE (1) LEFT HAND FOR CIGARETTE HOLDER
- ONE (1) RIGHT HAND FOR HANDBAG

2. COSTUME:
- ONE (1) PINK DRESS WITH BOW FROM THE MUSICAL NUMBER "DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND"
- ONE (1) BLACK SILK DRESS
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BLACK GLOVE SLEEVES
- ONE (1) PANTIES
- ONE (1) SCARF
- ONE (1) PAIR OF HIGH HEELS

3. ACCESSORIES:
- ONE (1) PAIR OF DIAMOND EARRINGS
- TWO (2) JEWELED TIARA
- ONE (1) PEARL NECKLACE WITH DIAMOND PENDANT
- ONE (1) SUNGLASSES
- ONE (1) BLACK HANBAG
- ONE (1) TABLE WITH TABLE CLOTH
- ONE (1) CHAIR WITH CLOTH

4. FIGURE STAND

RELEASE DATE: Q2, 2018

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS COULD BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE

These Audrey Hepburn figures coming out are just crazy! I don't think I'll be getting this one, but definitely the Roman Holiday one. If the Charade version comes out, I'll be content. I still have the Mattel versions of Breakfast at Tiffany's, boxed and loose, but I'm really impressed by the quality of these recent previews, though of course they always room for improvement.

Yeah, if it turns out like all their other female figures of late...

I’d love to get this, but I’m hesitant to preorder. Their Selene looked pretty good in the PO pics, and it didn’t turn out all that great.

Don't know if I missed seeing similarl bodies, considering Audrey Hepburn's slim physique this body has natural looking narrow and sloping shoulders unlike the squarish shoulders in some recent female figures, esp. those wearing bare shoulderd gowns. I think 50% of the success in capturing a famous likeness is getting the body shape correct and not just getting the right height.

Their Marilyn looks good in hand, but im not a big enough Audrey fan to get this. Still grest to see figures of these stars being made though.

These Audrey Hepburn figures coming out are just crazy! I don't think I'll be getting this one, but definitely the Roman Holiday one. If the Charade version comes out, I'll be content. I still have the Mattel versions of Breakfast at Tiffany's, boxed and loose, but I'm really impressed by the quality of these recent previews, though of course they always room for improvement.

Did they announce anything about a Charade version? This would finally give me an excuse to work on a Carry Grant figure.

I'm in for now.... but wary based on StarAce's recent track record with Harry Potter and 300.

Did you not even bother watching the video review?

Yes. But again, it’s an early piece, not full production piece. Not thrilled with the cheap looking body, and the dress is horribly tailored. That HS doesn’t look bad now, but everything else... makes this figure way over-priced. I’d love to add this, since classic movies are the best, but I’ll hold off until I see in-hand production picks. I’ve lost all faith in this company since the mediocre Selene (a Grail figure for me, and probably you too).

Back