1/6 Star Ace Batman Ninja 1/6-scale LORD JOKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Shipping Q4 2020

This looks a lot better than their Batman for sure

That's got to be one of the craziest Joker variants I've ever seen.

It?s based on the animated movie. It is actually a pretty great movie with a cool storyline on how they get thrown back in time. A nice elseworlds storyline outside of the DCAU

This is actually based on a Joker from a show? I just assumed the designer was high. Not that one precludes the other...

Yes, I explained it one post above you. It is based on the animated movie titled Batman Ninja. Not just some random Joker design. And no its not an anime. It was made by WB animation as an elseworlds story apart from the main DCAU

Yes, I explained it one post above you. It is based on the animated movie titled Batman Ninja. Not just some random Joker design. And no its not an anime. It was made by WB animation as an elseworlds story apart from the main DCAU

Yes, I see that now. Looks like we posted simultaneously. Thanks for the background...

Yes, I see that now. Looks like we posted simultaneously. Thanks for the background...

No problem. Sorry for sounding snippy.

They did, but what makes me pass on this joker is that their bat is so ugly.

I agree. This looks like they really put some thought into it whereas their Batman looks pretty bad. When I initially saw it, I thought it was for their 1/8 line b/c of such a lack of detail and how flat it looks

I think the Batman looks pretty decent, not sure why people think it?s bad.

This is actually based on a Joker from a show? I just assumed the designer was high. Not that one precludes the other...
It's based off the worst Batman movie ever made, Batman: Ninja. It was so bad that it makes BvS look like a masterpiece.

When they make figures of cartoons or monsters ect. The figures turn out decent. It’s when they do figures that have actor licenses that turn out awful.

I like the look of this but nervous listening to others Star Ace figure experiences.

The deluxe looks interesting with the diorama.

While I do think many Star Ace figures are not worth their asking price AND they tend to need work, I've enjoyed the Star Ace figures I own. However, I've purchased all mine at discounted prices b/c I knew going in what to expect and that I'd have to do some work on them to bring them up to snuff. I definitely don't think SA should be charging the prices that they do which is why in my opinion it makes most feel like these are cheap. I tend to see their figures as a good base to start from and build on.

With that said, given this Joker is not based on a live-action movie, I think you'll be fine if you order.

It's based off the worst Batman movie ever made, Batman: Ninja. It was so bad that it makes BvS look like a masterpiece.

Ha! Agree to disagree.

In my opinion, the following (in no particular order) were all worse/more boring movies than Batman: Ninja

Batman: Soul of the Dragon
Suicide Squad Hell to Pay
Wonder Woman Bloodline
Superman: Man of Tomorrow
Batman: Gotham By Gaslight
Wonder Woman
Batman and Harley
Justice League Gods and Monsters

Back