Star ace- 1/6 batman ninja (modern version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks decent but how does Star Ace think they can charge these prices? Their quality is one of the lowest in the 1/6 market but their prices the highest.

It looks decent but how does Star Ace think they can charge these prices? Their quality is one of the lowest in the 1/6 market but their prices the highest.

Molding cost, I assume low production cost, licensing fee, prototyping.

I don't think they'll produce in Hot Toys numbers hence the high price.

I agree. I mean all their recent Batman Ninja figures are on the higher side with this new Batman figure (from before he goes back in time) coming in at $300 is pretty ridiculous.

I have their first Ninja Batman. It`s okay but the cape is terrible and the paint apps are definitely not up to par for the price point. Not sure I`d put any more money into this line.

Price on this was a hard pill to swallow, for sure. I have the first Ninja Bats too, and he's definitely not up to Hot Toys quality (maybe not even Sideshow 1/6).

That said, I'm so starved for 1/6 Batman figures that aren't movie-based that I went ahead and pre-ordered the deluxe version.

This looks cool but it's not worth getting for $300 for that you can preorder Dx19 Batman from DKR for around the same price. Smh

Huh, PO'd on a whim whilst on vacation. I have never purchased a Star Ace figure and was kind of excited but the prospect of this figure. Maybe I should have checked here first, ah well you live and learn. Fingers crossed on the final product.

Huh, PO'd on a whim whilst on vacation. I have never purchased a Star Ace figure and was kind of excited but the prospect of this figure. Maybe I should have checked here first, ah well you live and learn. Fingers crossed on the final product.
Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised like I was when I got my first few Star Ace figures. While this forum is a great community overall, there's also ALOT of hate for certain companies. If I were to listen to this forum for every purchase I make, I wouldn't have some of the figures that I do, which I actually have enjoyed more than many of the HT figures I've ever owned. That's not saying you'll have the same experience or that the HT figures are by any means bad. Just trying to say, don't let others bring you down when you're excited about a purchase. As I mentioned in the SA Joker thread, I don't think SA should be charging what they do for their figures at all. But, I have enjoyed the SA figures that I do own.

Last edited:
Toys Wonderland has the regular version in stock, and there's a picture up on IG of the deluxe version, looks pretty sweet. Can't wait for Sideshow to get theirs!

Back