Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cobra.JPG

He can't possibly believe this. Does he believe this? How do other people believe this? Do they know they're wrong? Do they care?

1653526100671.png

It's astounding, the willingness some people have to meet each other at the peak of Mt. Stupid and dance around the fire. Sometimes they know that's where they are and they dance anyway. I just can't relate to that impulse.

They're more fun at parties, I'll give them that.

Definitely not bad. The quality looks like it’s there. The likeness isn’t 100% imo but overall I think this will check many boxes for people.

I decided to grease Nicky’s palms and get one of these. It’s decent enough for me. Sly shop has free shipping for this one. No tax? Not sure if that’s correct but $260 out the door for this is a decent price.

Dean is just a shill for Kaustic Plastik just like Justin is for Toyswonderland! Man loves a freebie lol so of course he is going to say it's 10 out of 10 . I'm not impressed at all paint looks bad , just look at the stubble, one big mass of paint rather than individual painted hairs with detail. Compare the headsculpt to the box art and the 6 x 4 photo and tell me it looks like Stallone...well of course it doesn't. The eyes have a very vacant boring look and nothing to do with what Deano says about the horrors Rambo has faced . Accessories, knife looks really cheap and plasticky like something a kid would get out of a plastic egg from an arcade machine. The Jean legs are way too padded, looks like he is wearing a sumo suit underneath . Dog tags cheap looking too and how much did they want for it 🤣🤣?

Judging by those stills I think it looks decent. Sculpt could maybe use some work but it’s not bad. I’ll watch the review later on. I don’t watch DeanKnight often, but I think he usually does fair reviews and isn’t just a shill.

Back