Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that each of Nick's incredible "game changing figures" deserves its own thread! :lecture
Oh wait wait, THIS ONE —and not all the other figures announced ad nauseam until now— is going to be the real GAME-CHANGER©. Exciting or what?

View attachment 574013

By the way I apologize for reminding you all that this line, the best in the history of 1/6, still exists in the Agent's mind.
Oh Christ we got to go through this rigmarole again. :gah:

I’m not to sure about anyone else but I’d love for them to do a mickey 1/6 figure to go with Rocky! I’m also not just talking about sly’s shop I’m talking about any of the brands? ..I can dream..

Attachments

• FDD714A9-2189-4C9D-8973-3F34B012F4C1.jpeg
    FDD714A9-2189-4C9D-8973-3F34B012F4C1.jpeg
    787.2 KB · Views: 15
At the end of the day, Stallone is my all time favorite actor and Rocky and Rambo are some of my most favorite characters, so despite all the nonsense around these, I am very interested in it and following along for the ride, no matter how many bumps it hits along the way.

At the end of the day, Stallone is my all time favorite actor and Rocky and Rambo are some of my most favorite characters, so despite all the nonsense around these, I am very interested in it and following along for the ride, no matter how many bumps it hits along the way.
--

Written as a bonafide collector/fan of Stallone.

Personally I'm waiting for the threezero first blood figure. Hopefully they keep going with their line.

I'll pick up Rocky. Hot Toys Apollo and Clubber still hold up well enough, but would be nice too get an Ivan Drago that doesn't scale to almost 8' tall.

Back