Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--

1648835568129.png

Hey, I still have this poster 😀

I think a lot of boys around a certain age did. that and the tennis girl not wearing any pants.
--

Me too (reproduction).

To the day she passed, Farrah was more alluring and attractive compared to younger actresses/models.

As for the tennis girl not wearing pants, I have posters of her not wearing anything all.

WAIT . . . not posters, but a variety of centerfolds of different tennis girls. Never mind.

If I do not hear an update soon I will be canceling this, I find it odd Nick has gone from mentioning it every 5 minutes to not mentioning it at all for the last 4 weeks.

If I do not hear an update soon I will be canceling this, I find it odd Nick has gone from mentioning it every 5 minutes to not mentioning it at all for the last 4 weeks.
--

Are they not even replying to inquiries on their Facebook/Instagram page?

This thread was finally lowered in the recess (PAGE TWO), but you had to post/reply and bring it back to the top of PAGE ONE again.

;) :p

Just kidding.

Lately, certain vendors are going silent when it comes to timely follow ups, requests for refunds, proper shipping status and so on.

What may be going on with Nick is possibly no different.

I believe all with a pre-order through Nick/Stallone's Shop better be prepared for a worst case scenario.

Oh wait wait, THIS ONE —and not all the other figures announced ad nauseam until now— is going to be the real GAME-CHANGER©. Exciting or what?

rky.jpg

By the way I apologize for reminding you all that this line, the best in the history of 1/6, still exists in the Agent's mind.

Oh wait wait, THIS ONE —and not all the other figures announced ad nauseam until now— is going to be the real GAME-CHANGER©. Exciting or what?

View attachment 574013

By the way I apologize for reminding you all that this line, the best in the history of 1/6, still exists in the Agent's mind.
That clown will still be showing that pic in 2 years.

Back