Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video! Thanks for sharing!! I'm so pumped to get this figure now. They truly fixed everything. Even the knife is rocking now. So awesome. Can't wait to get my shipping notice. Hoping this lands on my doorstep by Christmas.

Just got mine in today. The outfit has some nice weathering and the blade looks way better than the earlier images. I could see making some minor adjustments to it, but everything looks really good in hand. If someone were to have this thing done with custom hair work, it would be a knockout.

I got the figure today. It looks as good as any HT figure I own, if not better than some...*cough* Doc Brown. Great figure, at least in hand anyway. The likeness is as good as the Rambo 3 if not better, imo. The final product came out looking better than the prototype. I will definitely be picking up more Slyshop figures. I look forward to more Rambo and Rocky figures from them, assuming the quality doesn't go down. :)

Last edited:
I should have mine tomorrow, but question to those that already have it. How are the ankles? Another collector friend says his are extremely loose. And the head connecting to the neck? Another complaint was it doesn't sit well on the neck and he had to remove the peg to get in to look good. Any of those issues popping up anywhere else?

I got the figure today. It looks as good as any HT figure I own, if not better than some...*cough* Doc Brown. Great figure, at least in hand anyway. The likeness is as good as the Rambo 3 if not better, imo. The final product came out looking better than the prototype. I will definitely be picking up more Slyshop figures. I look forward to more Rambo and Rocky figures from them, assuming the quality doesn't go down. :)
Come on bro show us some pics..! Did you get your Andy Wood knife yet.?

I should have mine tomorrow, but question to those that already have it. How are the ankles? Another collector friend says his are extremely loose. And the head connecting to the neck? Another complaint was it doesn't sit well on the neck and he had to remove the peg to get in to look good. Any of those issues popping up anywhere else?

Mine seems ok. He stands straight out of the box without a stand.

Attachments

• IMG_20221218_095505082.jpg
    IMG_20221218_095505082.jpg
    939.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221218_095502215.jpg
    IMG_20221218_095502215.jpg
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 0
Well now I wish I would have ordered the Rambo figure. Wonder if it’s truly sold out or if they’ll make more.

I’ll try to get that Rocky training suit figure when it’s fully revealed and goes up for pre-order.

I kind of feel like there were a lot of people who wanted to hate the figures produced by Sly Stallone Shop right out of the gate due to Nicky.

Personally I didn’t think the Rambo looked bad even early on when Dean Knight’s review came out and people were giving him crap for being a paid shill.

Thr price put me off and then I stalled on buying it. Didn’t expect it to actually sell out.

I’m afraid aftermarket prices will be insane too.. I’m curious to see how far into the Rocky/Rambo line they go. Would be cool to see them do more Rambo figures.

I’m afraid aftermarket prices will be insane too..

I haven't seen any on ebay yet for some reason.
I’m curious to see how far into the Rocky/Rambo line they go. Would be cool to see them do more Rambo figures.

There are two upcoming Rocky figures, 76 and Rocky 4. Supposedly they are making a final battle Rambo from First Blood, which Threezero already made.

I'd like a part 2 Rambo from either company.

it looks like a figure from 10 years ago .. completely wrong face and poor painting .. 350 euro for a really mediocre figure .. I don't understand how you can say it's beautiful .. threezero from another planet
I sorta agree. I own Threezero's Rambo III and First Blood figures and both look far better than this. And they are cheaper as well. No way does that figure look on the same level as Threezero's.

Back