Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone with the Cobra figure explain how that match attaches firmly to his mouth? I can get it on his mouth for a shot but all it does is bend the end of the match, which thankfully is pliable.
IMG_8441.jpeg

I did not think I would be excited for this figure, but I am. I'm not completely sold on it. It will be fun to work on.
Should be here on Thursday; First Blood not Cobra.

That’s awesome! I’ll have that Tulsa King for sure!
@Dr Smolderberry I know it's been a while, but did you get him? I was holding up initially but then caved in. He's awesome and my plan is to have the General along with Cobra displayed together (as in older and younger versions of Sly, but also being on the two sides of the law 😁)

20240313_161901.jpg

@Dr Smolderberry I know it's been a while, but did you get him? I was holding up initially but then caved in. He's awesome and my plan is to have the General along with Cobra displayed together (as in older and younger versions of Sly, but also being on the two sides of the law 😁)

View attachment 693153
I didn’t. For some reason I completely overlooked this - I’m not sure why. That does look awesome. That’s a really nice grab for sure, I’m sure you have no regrets on that.

Well, Cobra finally came to the Netherlands. And I had to swallow the EUR87 import fees. Needless to say, I will not be ordering unless it is a figure I really want and there are no good alternatives. Since I stopped buying from Sideshow and moved to Kit, I have completely forgotten how much I used to pay import fees.

I got him last week, great figure. I haven't had a problem with the matchstick, it fit fine and hasn't moved. And thankfully they also include a couple extra ones. Killed me when I lost Clint Eastwoods cigar once and I didn't have a spare. Definitley ordering their loanshark Rocky soon

when I opened him I moved his belt buckle in the middle and then realised Stallone actually wore it to the side like that in the movie 🤣

20240321_154631.jpg

Also, I wish it came with that long coat he wears in the movie, as he wears it for quite a lot of the runtime from what I remember
1bd8d0864d8acc34bdd43f0eded47b60.jpg

Last edited:
Back