SSR - Invincible - Omni-Man 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
71237499-ABC1-4D44-9BA1-46006A125ABB.jpeg
02BFD0A9-40F3-47B4-9D5C-252ABF4B95DA.jpeg
A1257F0F-9919-40AC-9BA4-E80AEBED705E.jpeg
4E790C00-39E0-439A-8139-7A42652A7CBA.jpeg
EBA412E7-398E-456F-AA1E-E44B3A9E468B.jpeg

https://www.toyswonderland.com/prod...eMd6oZpELR_zADJ_LPagsUyHgG91fP0_RAZIJUtBfw4uY

Looks great! It’s a definite preorder for me.
I wonder if they will also make Mark.
I’m really forward to receiving the SSR Hush Batman I preordered.
Hopefully we see more comic figures from them.

I see this over $305 USD at Toys Wonderland. I’m guessing the use of the TBleague/Phicen M35 body is contributing to the high price.

Does anyone know if this will be available elsewhere or is this exclusive to Toys Wonderland?

While the head sculpt looks very good, the body is just too big and bulky IMO. However, I know some collectors prefer those proportions. The red collar section, gauntlets and boots seem kind of thick and plasticky, but they do pop and probably look pretty cool in person. Maybe SooSoo, Toys Era or another 3rd party will produce a line—definitely Omni Man, Invincible and Atom Eve.

I have no doubt someone will make high quality Invincible figures based on the Animated Series at some point. The junk made by DST doesn't count though. And this looks weird. The overly detailed head and the simple costume really clash here.

No. It's unlicensed but it's because they're using a TBLeague M35 body, which cost about $80 on its own.
even you deduct the cost of TBLeague, the rest still warrants the pricing of a full figure, seeing how little accessories it comes with.

also i remember i heard last time TBLeague or Phicen wasn't willing to supply their bodies to 3rd parties, did they changed their views?

Like the figure, but the price I cannot justify. OSK also is offering this but the price is still up there. Will
wait to see if another company will offer is at a cheaper price.

Back