SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

you shut up. baggy pants vader is awesome. I'm glad he'll have more articulation that Hot toys Avengers Cap, or ANY of their Batmen :lol

The helmet looks a little............off............

Helmet is ****. Looks like it's time for another scratch-build custom. :slap

Looks like his head is slightly angled down which is likely distorting the appearance of the helmet is all.

Faceplate looks tiny compared to the bulbous helmet.

Glad to see this previewed finally. This will make a great High School graduation gift for my 8 year old son...

Looks like his head is slightly angled down which is likely distorting the appearance of the helmet is all.

Yeah I think it will look good. We need to see the full reveal. And... it looks like they might have improved Baroness as well...? At least from the art work they posted she looks different and better.

doubt that is what it will look like, but after this long a wait that better not be teh final product, looks like ****e

Glad to see this previewed finally. This will make a great High School graduation gift for my 8 year old son...

Your 8 year old is already graduating high school? :horror

Is his headgear as oversized as Cobra Commander's too?

Link doesn't show up. where's this pic???

Never mind. i just saw it. It's really hard to tell because it actually looks more like a photoshopped pic rather than an actual pic. It just looks funny because they made the planet reflection look round, rather than it curving with the visor itself.
I don't know. I would hope they wouldn't do something so boneheaded on a promo.
Everybody remember the promo shots for SE? That made him look extra good, but came out like crap. So maybe they're just going in reverse order this time......

I think it's just a pic, after all those helmeted figures, I don't think it'll look off at the final product.

I didn't grew up with G.I.Joe, but I love 80's franchises and the current CC and all those troopers, ninjas and guards really look awesome... They only could be a liitle bit more muscular...

Yeah i'm sure he'll look great. Plus being just a small pic and him sideways narrow like that doesn't help.

I think it's just a pic, after all those helmeted figures, I don't think it'll look off at the final product.

I didn't grew up with G.I.Joe, but I love 80's franchises and the current CC and all those troopers, ninjas and guards really look awesome... They only could be a liitle bit more muscular...

Being "more muscular" wouldn't be accurate to how they all looked back then though. If they added inaccurate muscles, then the fans would lose it. They're already concerned about the chrome dome being accurate, imagine if they didn't get the body right. :rotfl I'm pretty sure the Commander is going to look awesome though. Definitely PO-ing if SS gets this right. :)

Why must they make these helmets look like the head of my cpck?

I work in design, I guarauntee its just a bad photoshop job combined with a misleading angle, those mirrored surfaces dont photograph well.

The helmet does look a little Vader-esque, and huge, but I'm still in. Plenty of parts to play with. Plus I appreciate the Classic look they're going for this time around. X= Excited.

Back