1/6 SSC Gambit Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always figured they only had the slim and regular. I hadn't notice any differences, when comparing the bodies, but I guess I could be wrong. I forgot about the accordion DD type one.
Yea I thought they were all the same for the most part as well until I started taking them apart, swapping arms and things then I started realizing the small differences.

your figures look really good on the phicen bodies btw. I just wish they weren't so expensive, so I just make due with parts I have.

Ordered yesterday. Waited too long and it sold out at TNS at a lower price, so I went with Comic Sanctorum.

Look at it - that's Gambit. We won't be getting an MCU Gambit till maybe 2030. I hope they go through the X-Men TAS lineup like this. It doesn't even look animated like The Clone Wars figures and that is a very good thing. Everyone on FB absolutely loves this figure. Home run.

The Sideshow one looks like he has jaundice :slap I won't ever get a Sideshow figure again after they effed up my ESB Boba armor. That was pathetic and the Grievous situation is another joke.

My SooSoo Gambit is on its way, I was going to skip it at first since I don't like incomplete teams (especially with X-Men I need more than one lol), but I ordered as soon as I saw they're going to make more! I hope the pleather holds up, I guess it might be an option to get the Sideshow coat and maybe even the fabric undersuit as backups if they were parted out.

Edit: Just if anyone cares mine was from TNS and it shipped in 3 days. :)

Last edited:
KGHobby shipped out my SooSoo Gambit. Hope it arrives soon but I imagine CNY will slow things down in the coming weeks.

Some more in-hand images popping up.

X74WjI1.jpg
1mNlQS0.jpg

9MPBzx1.jpg
ZfwZRV1.jpg

DAMLxFc.jpg
iikDmar.jpg
2gTUQcr.jpg
PZBJ3j8.jpg

SICK!!!!!

Mine's shipped also, but tracking is pretty vague.
Hope its one of those surprises where I least expect it and its at the doorstep.

I ordered from Comic Sanctorum the 18th. Updated the 19th that it shipped and later tracking updated to arrive this Tue.

cool to see that the cards can go into the effect pieces. Justin didn’t show that in his review so I was definitely curious about that.

Last edited:
cool to see that the cards can go into the effect pieces. Justine didn’t show that in his review so I was definitely curious about that.
I've got to check this Justine chick out. Hopefully she gets her figures with other people's money and is willing to push the joints a bit further than she'd like to!

I've got to check this Justine chick out. Hopefully she gets her figures with other people's money and is willing to push the joints a bit further than she'd like to!
lol that's what I get for typing on my phone while trying to eat some pizza :lol

Last edited:
When did this become the SooSoo Gambit thread? :lol But seriously, I'm really glad I preordered this now after seeing more in-hand photos. I liked it more than the SS version but was worried since it might be a one-off without more X-Men characters (i.e., Rogue). This looks like it should look great in all sorts of dynamic and museum poses.

When did this become the SooSoo Gambit thread? :lol
Yea not sure why a separate thread was never made for the SooSoo Gambit. There's a ton of SooSoo threads all over the board, no reason this release needs to hide in the SSC Gambit thread. I guess, unless there is there a reason?

Gambit goes TbLeague Seamless body. Work in progress. I''ll post new picture as I work on this. Feel free to ask questions.

DSC01132 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC01133 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC01138 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC01139 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC01137 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC01134 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC01135 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC01136 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC01140 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

AFM

Last edited:
Good looking box. I ordered both versions, Soosootoys & Sideshow......after all, I am a Cajun. Gotta represent.
Indeed it is!
I ordered both versions too, 2 of each versions, because he's my fave character!

Gambit actually introduced me to Cajun, back then when I read X-men in the 90's. I don't know anything about Cajun before. That's how good representation of a Cajun he is! (y)

Indeed it is!
I ordered both versions too, 2 of each versions, because he's my fave character!

Gambit actually introduced me to Cajun, back then when I read X-men in the 90's. I don't know anything about Cajun before. That's how good representation of a Cajun he is! (y)
Fun fact: Cajuns are mostly from Southern rural areas like where I'm from. Most people from New Orleans are called Creoles.

Back