SSC Ahsoka Tano Animated Figure (The Clone Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to hope that this latest Black Series Ahsoka shames Sideshow into sorting out their overpriced, shoddy attempt.
View attachment 638288

Better sculpt and choice of expression, no giraffe neck, textured trousers that implies a more leather like material and, most importantly, they understood that the triangles on the legs are holes and not just orange stickers!!!
View attachment 638289

3 releases into the line and nothing has come close to seeing any improvements made from proto to production piece; Yoda’s the only one that hasn’t had a monumental downgrade, so I won’t hold my breath but SSC really need to do better than what we’ve seen of their Ahsoka so far.
First impression it looks extremely good though.

I don’t even think it looks like Ahsoka aside from all the other issues. That face is just not what Ahsoka looks like.

I can’t see why anyone would think this looks good let alone for $260. This should be half that price or below. Looks terrible and nothing like Ahsoka.

It’s pretty clear to me they were going for a specific Ahsoka look and I think they were very faithful to it which I appreciate.

IMG_3535.jpeg

Making a figure of unfinished animation Ahsoka was a bold choice made by bold people. The choice didn’t pay off, but I commend them for taking the unnecessary risk.

I can’t see why anyone would think this looks good let alone for $260. This should be half that price or below. Looks terrible and nothing like Ahsoka.
This would've been what I expected from Disney's Premium Elite Figures....honestly, that's what these Sideshow Clone Wars figures look like to me, except the Premium Elite bodies were sturdier. Heck, they even had rooted hair! 😂

The figures in this range just don't look like they deserve the price tag on them.
Not only do they not look worth the money; they don’t feel like a premium product, handle like one, aren’t presented as such, don’t have enough accessories, don’t use quality materials, definitely won’t hold up over time… It’s an all out con.

After the bodies started snapping in half, I haven't paid much attention to these. But, Yoda actually looks pretty cool here. 🤔

Not only do they not look worth the money; they don’t feel like a premium product, handle like one, aren’t presented as such, don’t have enough accessories, don’t use quality materials, definitely won’t hold up over time… It’s an all out con.
They really don't look much better than the Miraculous dolls I buy my daughter.

Back