SSC Ahsoka Tano Animated Figure (The Clone Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
96F1A63B-085A-4AF7-82F3-7D95D8962C1A.jpeg

9DCD0C70-DFB1-4BF6-AE21-ED824AAA4D07.jpeg

28ABFE09-4500-44DB-B657-EDA9158A0EA5.jpeg
973B199A-420E-4511-94F4-92FBA647167C.jpeg
57BA7D3B-2718-42C2-A798-F924390DC3E8.jpeg
094FF192-129D-47FF-AC0A-A281B7C3CC2D.jpeg

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-ahsoka-tano-sideshow-collectibles-100444

Last edited:
Cool! I think Kotobukiya nailed her look w/ the Rex diorama, but this could be cool for the posing folks if SS keeps the price down.

I’m probably going to get it because it’s Ahsoka and I think this would look okay (from a distance) in a mid Clone Wars era display without having to get the other animated figures to match. Which I definitely wouldn’t want to do.

But I do wish it felt more like a huge leap in quality from the Forces of Destiny doll instead of just a half step forward for another $200.

2E9508C0-AFB0-4A99-A845-59C2F402EA3F.jpeg
CA08270F-2A4A-4458-A2CD-1D8BA28EBC6D.jpeg

Wow, TBleague body on a star wars figure!

Seeing how simple the outfit actually is on this figure, I'm just thinking about how easy it would be for hot toys to make this outfit and slap it on their clone wars ahsoka.

Count me as the few but I like the line for most part. Think obi looks solid while annie a bit of let down. Yoda looks good and Ashoka not bad wait n see

Perhaps i just enjoy pez candy too much, dunno

I can't tell if the pant legs actually have the correct diamond holes showing the leg or if they literally just stitched some orange diamonds on top of the pant legs.

She looks better standing next to Anakin than in the picture they used to announce her.

I’m probably going to get it because it’s Ahsoka and I think this would look okay (from a distance) in a mid Clone Wars era display without having to get the other animated figures to match. Which I definitely wouldn’t want to do.

But I do wish it felt more like a huge leap in quality from the Forces of Destiny doll instead of just a half step forward for another $200.

View attachment 588564View attachment 588565
I agree with you. You know, I was looking at my Disney Premium Elite 11" figures they did several years back and I couldn't help but think how Sideshow's 1/6 aren't much of a leap further from those. And those were like $30 when they first came out.

Obi-Wan looks so bad at the end of that video.

What a disaster.

yDSdTEZ.jpg

This is my current benchmark for how TCW Ahsoka should be done.
This statue by Kotbukiya is awesome. :rock

I don't have a problem with Sideshow's 1/6 CW Ahsoka. IMO it fits in with the other CW 1/6th offerings.

I think this is much better picture than in the OP.

1657817913735.jpeg

Count me as the few but I like the line for most part. Think obi looks solid while annie a bit of let down. Yoda looks good and Ashoka not bad wait n see

Perhaps i just enjoy pez candy too much, dunno
I like Pez too!

This figure though, just has too much wrong with it for it too join my Anakin and Obi-Wan Pez figures.

This statue by Kotbukiya is awesome. :rock

I don't have a problem with Sideshow's 1/6 CW Ahsoka. IMO it fits in with the other CW 1/6th offerings.

I think this is much better picture than in the OP.

Sideshow have gone for snippy 'Snips' Ahsoka.

Coincidentally my HT CW Ahsoka finally shipped today. She's a character I like, but not one that I need or really fits in at the age represented, but the HT has such an expressive face.

Yea not sure about that headsculpt and after seeing how Anakin and Obiwan came out, can’t say I’m too excited about this line like I was initially anymore

Back