Squid Game figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
637BD0AA-3513-45E5-AF7D-0526A7498A82.jpeg
BD363FB9-F322-4A91-A84B-D7DFABF295CE.jpeg
D482E8B3-716E-463B-8C61-26B14BFB1E35.jpeg
F5567A39-C97A-4205-B8C4-FCA214BBE222.jpeg
D06A9ADE-4C52-45C7-809A-0004FD9D7A95.jpeg
2B31F3DA-05FE-4350-8B11-674BF08AC79A.jpeg
B6BBB83E-57CA-476C-9019-B0C9825AF3DD.jpeg
A238D3CB-9A1E-46BA-A861-29552E9B17D9.jpeg

An army of those would have presence on the shelf, but sadly I'm not very interested in the show.

Figure looks great, and because of the VTS/DAM connection it'll likely be good quality.

Tried to watch the series again, but couldn't get into it. Therefore the figure, though interesting, is a non-starter. Without the mask he reminds me of a member of a 1960s Bond villain's army.

Looks good, I really liked the series. Maybe I'll watch again. Seems fairly packed, even including the coffin. I might bite but am thinking pass for now.

I liked the show, but it’s not something I need figures from. Easy figures to make though so I can see why they’re being produced.

That was quick. Not sure if I'll get these, but they look pretty cool. Someone was showing an amazing Il-Nam/001 custom on Facebook.

I just got into the series and have two episodes left. I was just thinking how one of these third party companies has to be jumping on the guards! So glad they did. I got one ordered but will probably go for three ultimately to have one with each mask. A Frontman would be the perfect second figure. Releasing generic green male and female outfits with customizable number patches would be a neat way to get some fodder characters in addition or instead of the main characters.

It does take a bit to get into the series. I nearly stopped myself but heard so much word of mouth that I knew there must be something to it. It does have the whole foreign language thing going against it but I honestly didn’t even mind the dubbing anymore. The story can characters really pull you in. By episode 2 I was hooked. Got to finish it tonight now!

It would be a lot easier to decide had they teased a Front Man or one of the main characters too. Or had a version with the cops likeness. And especially if I had not just bought a dozen clone troopers from HTs. My fun fund might be too low to army build another line.

I think two triangles and a Front Man would be good minimum representation of the show. Beyond that 001 and 456 would be good additions.

I could see a Front Man still happening if sales from these are good. He’s got a mysterious good bad guy look even if you didn’t watch the show. I don’t suspect we’d see any players until after that.

I could see a Front Man still happening if sales from these are good. He’s got a mysterious good bad guy look even if you didn’t watch the show. I don’t suspect we’d see any players until after that.
I do like Front Man's design - simple but effective. Would look great as a figure.

I like that they went through with the effort on the sculpt, but at the same time I'd take it for $20 less if it was just blank and had the mask to cover it.

I'd probably get this if they make the other characters but I might not get it I liked the show but I don't care about owning figures.

Back