Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
260458703_10159650922933197_8596170062580947690_n.jpg

there’s more posters out today with more close ups of the villains. I’m split on Glider glob in, looks like Harry but I have heard either Willem or Ed Batalon🤣🤣

there’s more posters out today with more close ups of the villains. I’m split on Glider glob in, looks like Harry but I have heard either Willem or Ed Batalon🤣🤣
All of these posters are trash. With deep pockets you'd think Sony would really put some effort in.

And I’m glad. Someone at marvel or Sony told the guy to step it up or they hired a competent poster maker.

I know they outsource posters to independent graphic designers, a good friend of mine has designed a couple and even made one for a marvel movie, on average he can net 40k just for one poster design, so just imagine how much they were paid For this movie hehe

I really hope there's a scene where all the villians are taking turns beating up spidey and suddenly there's a whistle and they all stop and then Mr. Ditkovitch appears from the shadows and is like, "Rent?".

Last edited:
I really hope there's a scene where all the villians are taking turns beating up spidey and suddenly there's a whistle and they all stop ...

... and turn around -- and there's ALL THE SPIDER-MEN!

Tobey: You guys really should pick on someone your own size.

Garfield: Yeah.

Ironwez breaks into tears, passing out from sheer joy...

That’s definitely a Stark-Tech Arc Reactor on Electro, right?

Seems maybe they all get some kind of Stark-Tech upgrade.

Back