Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am starting to think it’s a conspiracy, because I literally got the same seats I selected at 11:01 before the website crashed on me until 2 am.
Look at us, losers because of FOMO 🤣🤣🤣 endgame tickets were easy for me, I sealed my deal 5 minutes after they went up, but half the theater for my Spider-Man shows were full, imagine procrastinating on getting them closer to opening weekend.

so did Omnicron slowed down the websites or what? Lolol

I am starting to think it’s a conspiracy, because I literally got the same seats I selected at 11:01 before the website crashed on me until 2 am.
Look at us, losers because of FOMO 🤣🤣🤣 endgame tickets were easy for me, I sealed my deal 5 minutes after they went up, but half the theater for my Spider-Man shows were full, imagine procrastinating on getting them closer to opening weekend.

so did Omnicron slowed down the websites or what? Lolol
Very easy to get them now on Fandango there are still seats available IMAX opening night.

However Dolby screens are all sold out.

Actually Dolby screens are bigger and sharper than standard but smaller than Liemax.
Gonna stick with Imax since they made it with the bigger ratio for the entire movie. Everyone thought the one guy slamming folders down was Murdock until the Imax trailer showed his face as not Murdock lol.

https://www.ign.com/articles/tom-holland-spiderman-mcu-trilogy-marvel-sony
However, in an interview with Fandango, longtime Spider-Man producer Amy Pascal confirmed that Holland would continue in the role.

"This is not the last movie that we are going to make with Marvel – [this is not] the last Spider-Man movie," she explained. "We are getting ready to make the next Spider-Man movie with Tom Holland and Marvel, it just isn't part of… we're thinking of this as three films, and now we're going to go onto the next three. This is not the last of our MCU movies."

https://www.ign.com/articles/tom-holland-spiderman-mcu-trilogy-marvel-sony
However, in an interview with Fandango, longtime Spider-Man producer Amy Pascal confirmed that Holland would continue in the role.

"This is not the last movie that we are going to make with Marvel – [this is not] the last Spider-Man movie," she explained. "We are getting ready to make the next Spider-Man movie with Tom Holland and Marvel, it just isn't part of… we're thinking of this as three films, and now we're going to go onto the next three. This is not the last of our MCU movies."
Bruuuhh

Tom Holland will probably get ticket revenue and saw how much moneys he could potentially make opening weekend, he’s not dumb hahaha

Seriously though how have you not seen a movie in Dolby? Lolol

I had an Imax ticket and a Dolby atmos experience but I chose the drafthouse because of the vibes and environment it provides not to mention the 30 minute skits before the movie and the short trailers always make it over the top for me!!!

Bruuuhh

Tom Holland will probably get ticket revenue and saw how much moneys he could potentially make opening weekend, he’s not dumb hahaha

I had an Imax ticket and a Dolby atmos experience but I chose the drafthouse because of the vibes and environment it provides not to mention the 30 minute skits before the movie and the short trailers always make it over the top for me!!!
Let me tell you why I didn’t go with Alamo.

I refuse to go there for an event style movie like IW or EG and then be lectured about being silent.

Event movies are about audience excitement and participation!

Event movies go against Alamo’s core mission statement.

Besides Alamo always brings the food out late on busy nights good luck getting your food that night lol

Bruuuhh

Just bought a ticket for the next day for Dolby cinema just now. Spidey is worth 2 showings in 2 days. Curious to compare the 2 experiences. Dolby isn't at my closest AMC theater, but the drive to the one I am going to is not far at all and in a upscale neighborhood.

Drafthouse had that electric atmosphere. Was kind of annoying when the server so often went by, but the people were so amped, especially opening night.

Let me tell you why I didn’t go with Alamo.

I refuse to go there for an event style movie like IW or EG and then be lectured about being silent.

Event movies are about audience excitement and participation!

Event movies go against Alamo’s core mission statement.

Besides Alamo always brings the food out late on busy nights good luck getting your food that night lol
Lolol they meant like people talking during the movie or using their phones at the same time. You can still get the same vibes from the crowd but my theaters are all about shutting down people who like to ask 20 questions to their friends or are obnoxiously loud in the middle of a movie

Some of the best experiences in my opinion have been in the drafthouse. Nothing compares IMHO. Other franchises are trying to imitate it and they don’t enforce as they should.

Granted I haven’t been to the drafthouse since January because of their covid policies but still, my city is a huge nerd outlet and for opening night events such as this, I am expecting to at least see comic book tables from local shops setup and at least a couple of Spiderman cosplays WITH photo experiences. the closest thing I have experienced was literally The Force Awakens on the imax theater but maybe I can catch the IMAX show during the weekend. I want to see it thursday night to avoid the spoiler fest the internet will be that day.

Last edited:
Lolol they meant like people talking during the movie or using their phones at the same time. You can still get the same vibes from the crowd but my theaters are all about shutting down people who like to ask 20 questions to their friends or are obnoxiously loud in the middle of a movie

Some of the best experiences in my opinion have been in the drafthouse. Nothing compares IMHO. Other franchises are trying to imitate it and they don’t enforce as they should.

You figure it should be normal etiquette but at the end of the day people just don’t care, I have a theater that’s like 3 minutes away and I used to go there back in the days, wait until opening night and line up before midnight for shows but it’s not the same I think Because I know the crowd will be rude

Granted I haven’t been to the drafthouse since January because of their covid policies but still, my city is a huge nerd outlet and for opening night events such as this, I am expecting to at least see comic book tables from local shops setup and at least a couple of Spiderman cosplays WITH photo experiences. the closest thing I have experienced was literally The Force Awakens on the imax theater but maybe I can catch the IMAX show during the weekend. I want to see it thursday night to avoid the spoiler fest the internet will be that day.
I usually give a stare to someone talking and don't want to make a scene to encourage more talking. But I have waited for this for so long and honestly since Endgame for a good MCU movie, I will straight up tell anyone to STFU so I can enjoy this. :lol

That’s cool.

I went to see James Bond NTTD and it was frustrating because they cannot handle busy nights with food delivery they just can’t and it’s not a new problem it’s been like that since day one with them plus their food is getting expensive.

Their popcorn is awesome though my favorite in the industry.

Waiting on tickets to go up for local cinemas over here, they're up every where except where I live! Might have to pick a 1 hour drive if they don't put them up soon.

It'll be the first time in ages I'm going to the cinema, I haven't had a lot of interest in the MCU but I'm a Spidey fan and this will be something I'm not missing, omicron or not. :LOL:

I usually give a stare to someone talking and don't want to make a scene to encourage more talking. But I have waited for this for so long and honestly since Endgame for a good MCU movie, I will straight up tell anyone to STFU so I can enjoy this. :lol
Yeah, I'm guessing after ~2 years of pandemic isolation, the general public will have forgotten even more manners with regard to viewing a movie in a theater. It was already pretty annoying which is why I'm breaking my no theater rule for this one and this one only.

Back