Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jayblixt-spider-man.gif

I guess all the villains aren't a secret anymore. Guess they don't even bother to hide them anymore as they did quickly tease them in the trailer. Would have been awesome to just walk into the theater and be blown away by all of this, but such is the state of things.

I guess all the villains aren't a secret anymore. Guess they don't even bother to hide them anymore as they did quickly tease them in the trailer. Would have been awesome to just walk into the theater and be blown away by all of this, but such is the state of things.
You can still try to avoid these things, but that would mean you'll need to stop going here too. :lol

Only thing I can tell is that Doc somehow takes the nanites from the red and gold suit and integrates it into his arms.

Or Beyonce upgrades him:

beyonce-dance.gif

I read the Empire article and Watts didn't confirm those villains, they were asked about and he gave a deadpan answer.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Matticus...DO NOT CLICK

Edit: Ran into this on another site. Clicked. Thankfully nothing I didn't expect.

Last edited:
Back