Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it wasn’t marvel some stupid critic would say Shang chi is a racist depiction of Asian culture and not all Asians knoe king fu and should be represented as kung fu artist.
There's truth to this statement.
That fictional critic might be right tho.
Shang Chi is nothing more than a stereotypical Asian martial artist character. Does he even get the girl at the end and shown kissing a woman?
It's anything but progressive or groundbreaking.

Covid for some reason has made most movies suck. Nothing good and I hope Spidey breaks the trend.

I always watched trailers before movies, but I do notice I can connect dots during the movie purely because I've seen characters in certain scenes in the trailer (eg, King Shark).

Please give me strength so I can resist to watch this trailer and the Batman one.

I always watched trailers before movies, but I do notice I can connect dots during the movie purely because I've seen characters in certain scenes in the trailer (eg, King Shark).

Please give me strength so I can resist to watch this trailer and the Batman one.
I like the trailer for a little taste. I am going to see the movies regardless and like to self impose amnesia right before the movie starts lol.

Here’s Adam Warlock in the next Guardians.
I aint digging it.

Attachments

• 6DECDDD6-1F53-4B92-8792-F204DFEDC897.jpeg
    6DECDDD6-1F53-4B92-8792-F204DFEDC897.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 18
Sounds like he knows Sony is taking the reigns after the last deal almost fell through. Feige pulling out all the stops with this one.

Back