Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Battling Version) Collectible Figure [Movie Promo Edition]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely 1/4 scale figures. I thought they had to be 1/6, but found a clear look at one of the nameplates.

QS-Spidey.jpg

Don't fill up on appetizers, we're about to get all the Spiders, 'Winter wear' Dr Strange, Electro, Goblin, Doc Ock, hell we may even get The Lizard 😧 🦖 If they're making frivolous 1/4 scales just for fun, this gravy train is about to leave the station

If they made Lizard like Venom, maybe even use the same body with different arms, I could see them actually doing it.

There is no way they release a 1/4 scale black and gold suit, they're dreaming.

That Integrated suit is probably gonna be like $700 😭

I mean realistically none of those, besides MAYBE the clean upgrade suit will actually be announced. The 1/4 figures take forever to sell. Sideshow even placed the Homecoming 1/4 Spidey on 10% discount this past week.

Yeah I think they made those three 1/4 Spideys for display only. Still waiting for the 1/4 Iron Man Mark II to be put up lol I can see the 1/4 Upgraded suit being released, but we'll see. But yeah I'll probably bite on the 1/4s lol

I'm surprised they haven't shown an Iron Spider Movie Promo Edition figure. Ideally with some minor improvements over the IW version like they did for the Tech and Homemade suits.

Though I feel Iron Spider deserves a full 2.0 personally.

Let’s hope.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but the first Captain America endgame figure wasn’t released at sideshow. Can’t remember what they called it off hand.

Venom just went up on SS and I preordered him. Now I assume we'll see this go up later this week.

It’s expensive, but less than I thought based on pricing from the HK sellers. This is on my maybe list. I’m not really collecting Marvel, but I wouldn’t mind having a Spider-Man after selling my Homecoming version.

I like the slight battle damage and the cool base. Have to see how much I like the film, and what other figures are announced from it.

I just preordered not bad on price but it's almost $400 still better then expected.

I’m surprised the listing does not say Sideshow Exclusive or show a per-person limit. Makes me wonder if it’s a regular release in the US that other retailers will be able to carry.

Back