Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Battling Version) Collectible Figure [Movie Promo Edition]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holiday weekend. everything will be up tomorrow.

I actually want this one to pose with Mysterio as it works perfect for the FFH final fight scene.

Last edited:
262072169_415162080155520_4259526577979454251_n.jpg

also a Dr Strange reissue from IW it seems with the big triangle base from the first Dr.
We shall see. That’ll then be 2 Dr Stranges at the same time since his movie is right around the corner.

This is currently at hot toys’ spider-man event. They’re displaying 1/4 versions of the no way home suits. It’ll be interesting to see which of these if any are released

HHHOOOOOO - OHHHHH JEEEEEEZZ !!!! :panic::panic: 1/4 scale versionss??????? :thud::thud:

That'll put evreything over the top!!!

I mean realistically none of those, besides MAYBE the clean upgrade suit will actually be announced. The 1/4 figures take forever to sell. Sideshow even placed the Homecoming 1/4 Spidey on 10% discount this past week.

I mean realistically none of those, besides MAYBE the clean upgrade suit will actually be announced. The 1/4 figures take forever to sell. Sideshow even placed the Homecoming 1/4 Spidey on 10% discount this past week.
I’ve heard of people getting the 1/4 HC Spidey for less than $300. The black and gold suit would sell worse than that I’d imagine.

Back