1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio's Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow came out great. Not sure if I want to keep my PO on it or not though. Feels like a filler figure in the long term.

XF2IHtm.png
s19qRnI.png
NJPbeDV.png

never noticed that this was the 46 armor. Shouldn't it have been the 85 since it's supposed to be dead Tony? Obviously not HT fault but the movie folks. Sorry if this had been discussed before, I'm just now noticing it.

never noticed that this was the 46 armor. Shouldn't it have been the 85 since it's supposed to be dead Tony? Obviously not HT fault but the movie folks. Sorry if this had been discussed before, I'm just now noticing it.
I believe they said that they picked Mark 46 since it's a more "solid" suit to crumble up and destroy compared to the 85 which is nano-based.

The battle damage look works better for the design/vfx team when basing it off a suit that's more realistic.

EFO4RitXsAsnPXr

I was thinking about it, mysterio might have had access to the mk46 model while he was working for stark. Then he got fired.

But anyway, I’m in a different place of collecting now and I cancelled this. I just don’t need novelty pieces right now. I also canceled that 3rd party lizard.

Last payment left, looking forward to this. Might even push me to pick up the zombie Deadpool. Wish that Zombie Cap would be put up for pre-order.
This is another reason I don't really want this at full price. It's just another rabbit hole.

Yeah I'm wondering if the head and neck can be removed and a Tony Stark head sculpt can fit.
I don't have the 46 but I would be shocked if you couldn't. I've been thinking about this and am on the fence. I n other words will probably order since I have no constitution.

This looks really good, but its not really necessary for me - especially at this price.
I too will hold on in the hope the price drops in the future - if it sells out I don't see myself regretting it too much.

In my own head, I rationalized it as the Mk 46 probably being the last modern suit with the enough reference material for Mysterio to create the illusion because of the very public Leipzig airport battle and whatever else Tony was doing around that time.

He was probably far less active with the Mk 47 and very few people likely saw the Mk 50 and Mk 85.

I also thought it was a nice callback to Civil War; a visual link to the expectations he probably set for himself when he was first recruited in not wanting to disappoint or fail Tony.

Last edited:
i really want the base.

Yeah the base is hecka sick! Not only is it completely unique to it, it also has the cool green smoke effect. Though as much as I do like diorama bases, I wonder why they chose to go all out with this figure as it only has less than a minute of screen time and other more prominent figures deserved a full dio base (in my opinion). Having said that, I wish they'd consistently make unique diorama bases such as this figure's for major characters/releases. I wouldn't even mind they make them more compact.

I think it's because it's the first suit Peter Parker saw Tony in.

I think it's because it's the first suit Peter Parker saw Tony in.
ehhhh could be....When far from home was being made, I don't know if they knew what the mk 85 was going to look like. This is a cool figure nonetheless.

I would imagine Peter saw Tony in at least the mark 7 suit since the Avenger s 1 setting presumably would have been close to him.

Back