Waiting for Reveal: Haldir at Helm's Deep - The Two Towers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1641217420539.jpeg

Seeing @inyacher posted when I check the boards, but it's not news about Haldir getting a figure.

Hi @inyacher today is my birthday and I was wondering if Asmus would like to give me the gift of a Haldir announcement. I won’t say how old I am but I would like a Haldir standing next to Legolas on my shelf before my one hundred and eleventh birthday.

(Not an invitation for visitors, well wishers or distant relations I just want the figure)

Hi @inyacher today is my birthday and I was wondering if Asmus would like to give me the gift of a Haldir announcement. I won’t say how old I am but I would like a Haldir standing next to Legolas on my shelf before my one hundred and eleventh birthday.

(Not an invitation for visitors, well wishers or distant relations I just want the figure)
1FE2C95A-3320-4932-9E8F-D755DEFD7730.png
C805DD47-C6ED-4FC7-A071-7D6DA11E76C3.jpeg

C5F709C2-38F0-4330-8D1D-AF5576CE91A3.jpeg

Come on Asmus, make @RandomHero happy! Give him a decent Haldir figure, now we all want one 😂

It will be our gift regarding the 20th anniversary of The Two Towers 😁

IMG_20220115_012744.jpg

Hi @AD Artwork since you're here sharing some insights, can you let us know how the development on a Haldir figure is coming along? Surely you must be designing one since there are so many people asking for him to go with our Helm's Deep figures?

Also, I'm sure people who would army build the Galadhrim archers with Haldir would help you recover from the Ash cancellations.

Hope you have some good news to share!

Hi guys, sorry about the late reply.

We have yet set a date for Haldir's production, but it is a character we would very much love to do.
If he happens, it would be somewhere in 2023... (sorry)

However, I don't think we are able to do a good slick hair type root hair at the moment.
(such as Legolas ) you wish the hair to look neat and flat on top, and the hair-line to be natural stead of a "trench" (unfortunately :Eomer...)
therefore the only way to operate this is sculpted hair. But I assume no one wants a sculpted haired Haldir...

So, there is a certain difficulty to make a good Haldir right now

Hi guys, sorry about the late reply.

We have yet set a date for Haldir's production, but it is a character we would very much love to do.
If he happens, it would be somewhere in 2023... (sorry)

However, I don't think we are able to do a good slick hair type root hair at the moment.
(such as Legolas ) you wish the hair to look neat and flat on top, and the hair-line to be natural stead of a "trench" (unfortunately :Eomer...)
therefore the only way to operate this is sculpted hair. But I assume no one wants a sculpted haired Haldir...

So, there is a certain difficulty to make a good Haldir right now
Actually, I'll be honest, I would be perfectly happy with a sculpted hair. I know it's not ideal, but I thought you did a great job with the mixed hair on Legolas, and as we are now seeing with ThreeZero's Sansa Stark figure, it can look very good when done correctly. As long as you take the time to make it look proper, I think a mix of sculpted and rooter is fine...especially if you provide Haldir's helmet as an option.

Haldir and his Galadhrim archers would sell for you guys. We will support this release. I hope you will make them for the collectors who are asking.

Back