Waiting for Reveal: Haldir at Helm's Deep - The Two Towers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Because I am determined to will this figure into existence.

I want Haldir. You want Haldir. The universe wants Haldir.

I am making a Haldir thread. Because we need a Haldir figure. And we're going to keep this thread bumped so Rovi can show Asmus that we need a Haldir figure. A Haldir figure of that beautiful man, Craig Parker, in his beautiful Galadhrim armor...which should not be hard to make since Asmus already made the Last Alliance warriors.

Come on Asmus. Let's bring Haldir home. Together. He will honor the alliance between company and customer. He is the chosen one.

Haldirandarchers.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree, we need a Haldir! I need a Haldir! 🤞 I don’t have any representation of him in my collection, which is something I’ve been wanting to fix for a long, long time. An armoured version would look so awesome on the shelf. Please make it happen Asmus!:pray:

This would be an instant buy. After an Eowyn 2.0, he would probably be the next hero on my list and unless Asmus is going back to the Hobbit, LOTR Prologue or making 2.0s of other characters I would think he would be the next biggest named character out there on the good side.

One would think he needs some galadhrim warriors as company !
Oh course. At least two. Four might be perfect. Imagine how good they would look lined up.

Perfect opportunity for Asmus to go for a standard/deluxe setup again, with a piece of wall display coming with the deluxe. Those archers would look incredible with a piece of wall.

I need Haldir and I don’t mind whether he comes in this armour or his FotR outfit.
Agreed, his Lothlorien woods look would also make for a great figure. But, with Helm's Deep Aragorn and Legolas now out, a Helm's Deep version in armor would make for an awesome display with those two and Gimli.

Toybiz did amazing representations of Haldir from both FOTR and TTT.
His armoured version is just amazing and 1 that I hope Asmus would do 1 day!!
Agreed. Need armoured version of Haldir for sure to fit in with the rest of the Helms Deep line.
Still got virtually all the Toybiz stuff even though my LOTR collecting habits have moved on. Haldir at Helms Deep is a great figure, but I have to say I hated those bloody firing action buttons/levers etc they incorporated into many figures. Sorry to go off topic! :whistle:

Not off topic at all! I am definitely going to keep this thread bumped, even if I'm just talking to myself. We need Haldir.

I definitely agree that he would fit in great with the Helm's Deep line. Aragorn, Haldir, Legolas and Gimli displayed with a couple of Haldir's archers would really be an awesome setup in any collection.

This would be an instant buy. After an Eowyn 2.0, he would probably be the next hero on my list and unless Asmus is going back to the Hobbit, LOTR Prologue or making 2.0s of other characters I would think he would be the next biggest named character out there on the good side.
It'd be nice to see some more LOTR prologue stuff. Plenty of desire for Gil-Galad and Isildur, and I'm sure Elendil would sell too. They've done a great job with the Elven warriors in armor so far, from Elrond to Thranduil, so Gil-Galad would really shine on a shelf.

After Haldir and Eowyn though, I agree!

It'd be nice to see some more LOTR prologue stuff. Plenty of desire for Gil-Galad and Isildur, and I'm sure Elendil would sell too. They've done a great job with the Elven warriors in armor so far, from Elrond to Thranduil, so Gil-Galad would really shine on a shelf.

After Haldir and Eowyn though, I agree!
Gil-galad would be great and with his role in the new Amazon series it would garner more interest.

I love this thread!!
You're like the Zurdo of the Captain Marvel thread man!!
Love the passion!!
Would be great to see Haldir made this year!
:lol So true! Great to see so much enthusiasm for a character to be made. Would really love for him to be announced, one because I really want a Haldir figure myself and two, to see RandomHero’s reaction. :)

:lol So true! Great to see so much enthusiasm for a character to be made. Would really love for him to be announced, one because I really want a Haldir figure myself and two, to see RandomHero’s reaction. :)
Haldir for me also. In fact the more elves the better as far as I`m concerned. Yes, it would be pretty epic to see RandomHero`s reaction! :lol

I love how every Asmus IG post has a Haldir comment. Keep up the good buzz so Asmus releases him this year.

I’d be a little torn about getting a Haldir.
I have the Weta statue which is beautiful but I could probably sell it quite easily to fund at least two 1:6 figures- one of which would be the replacement Asmus Haldir.

The Weta likeness isn’t really there so, if Asmus can improve on that, I’ll have a decent reason to swap.

Back