SooSooToys NightWing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've been impressed. They're my go-to for Soosoo. Of course, I also live in a shipping hub, so I'm generally spoiled with relatively fast shipping.

Last edited:
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg
13.jpg

14.jpg

Damn, iPhone 11 plus compression, oof. Time to pop for a decent camera.

Gave it a shot and did a repaint. Not really happy with it though. Blue needs to be a few shades darker and plus I did a horrible masking job 😒

Looks way better. Did you just brush on the paint? Or use an airbrush? If you simply used a paint brush and achieved that effect I’m probably going to do this as well. Also, what paint did you use?

Looks way better. Did you just brush on the paint? Or use an airbrush? If you simply used a paint brush and achieved that effect I’m probably going to do this as well. Also, what paint did you use?
I used an airbrush. The paints I used were mr. Metallic silver. Then I went over the silver with a couple coats of alclad candy blue and finished with a satin varnish.

This is really neat. Has Soosoo ever done a reissue with improvements before? Although hearing about magnets in anything makes me wary about the QC!

I wonder if they also added some ass from the Nicola Scott comics lol jk. Im really tempted to preorder this guy🤔

Attachments

• images (71).jpeg
    images (71).jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
This is really neat. Has Soosoo ever done a reissue with improvements before? Although hearing about magnets in anything makes me wary about the QC!
They did the same thing with their Matt Murdock to do a NWH version. They really ought to redo Superboy too while they are at it.

It’s not a straight reissue, that would be crappy. How many 2.0, 5.0, 23.0’s has Hot Toys done at this point? It’s not unheard of to do an improved version. I don’t ever see more opportunities for people to get an item as a bad thing but I’ve never really cared if something was truly limited.

Up on TNS for 185$, I'm avoiding them at all costs.

*official photos will be revealed within Feb*

It’s not a straight reissue, that would be crappy. How many 2.0, 5.0, 23.0’s has Hot Toys done at this point? It’s not unheard of to do an improved version. I don’t ever see more opportunities for people to get an item as a bad thing but I’ve never really cared if something was truly limited.
I'm happy with the re issues, many ppl miss first time or aren't sure final product gonna be worth of their money. I never care about limited edition or edition size either, I buy stuff bc I love it,not bc I see some financial value in it. Ppl who are upset about re issues need to sit down and get a better job. Owning a doll don't make them special.

I bought the original kind of on impulse. I really just wanted the Robin figure but I figured what the heck, Nightwing looked pretty cool too. Never watched Titans.

🤷‍♂️ C’est la vie. I’ll pass on the upgrade.

Back