SooSooToys NightWing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With rooted hair and a repaint. o_O

CD44B333-5E70-4A04-888A-705E42D945ED.jpeg

54D5556C-C7AC-46DA-B74B-18E7367C4F36.jpeg

Is it the camera angle? or are they actually taller than Batfleck in the back?
I mean Batfleck is already pretty big for 1/6 scale figure....
I'd appreciate if someone take a photo of them standing side by side with other 1/6scale figures

Here's another collector's shot of the three of them or reference sake.

264098129_10225739231564546_7824934219683567526_n.jpg

Thanks! That's more like it! Maybe he should be tad bit shorter, but still looks cool!
Nah, in my head canon, it’s about right. Dick Grayson isn’t THAT MUCH shorter than Bruce. I think he’s 5’11” in the comics, and of all the robins, he’s tall enough to take the mantle of the bat without looking out of place haha.

Reminder, this works in my head canon =)

Nah, in my head canon, it’s about right. Dick Grayson isn’t THAT MUCH shorter than Bruce. I think he’s 5’11” in the comics, and of all the robins, he’s tall enough to take the mantle of the bat without looking out of place haha.

Reminder, this works in my head canon =)
I was purely comparing him to Batfleck - who's actor is about 6′ 4″ tall and Hot toy Batfleck is about 13 inches.
In reality, he should be around 12 inches and come to about that Bat's nose-ish to be accurate, I believe.
However, If it works for you, then it's great nonetheless. :)

Another pic of the repaint with rooted hair.

This damn near looks like an actual person if you ask me.

View attachment 549385
Love the rooted hair, takes it to another level of realism. The metallic blue paint is probably more screen accurate. I prefer the lighter stock blue purely because it reminds me of Hush Nightwing, my favourite version of the character.

finally got mine yesterday and he's a great figure. anybody know when superboy is supposed to release and if they teased anyone else from titans?

Alright! My order has finally shipped from the Hono Kong post office, looks like via air per AfterShip. Arriving Dec. 20th so looks like I’ll have it for Christmas. Fates willing.

Edit: Per USPS tracking should be arriving Monday. 😁

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with TNS? I'm considering ordering this figure from them. I see they have free shipping and I was wondering how long it takes to be delivered in the U.S. with their free shipping. I emailed them last week asking this same question along with asking If they offered a faster shipping option but I still haven't gotten a response from them which isn't good especially for a potential new customer. Are they legit? Or if anyone here is looking to sell their figure, I'm interested😁.

Anyone have experience with TNS? I'm considering ordering this figure from them. I see they have free shipping and I was wondering how long it up takes to be delivered in the U.S. with their free shipping. I emailed them last week asking this same question along with asking If they offered a faster shipping option but I still haven't gotten a response from them which isn't good especially for a potential new customer. Are they legit? Or if anyone here is looking to sell their figure, I'm interested😁.

They are legit but their free shipping is stressful. Lol! Same with Giantoys free shipping. I’ve had figures take 6 to 8 weeks to reach me in Oklahoma.

9F1254F8-1A4C-4E99-8B58-BD03C993D595.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with TNS? I'm considering ordering this figure from them. I see they have free shipping and I was wondering how long it takes to be delivered in the U.S. with their free shipping. I emailed them last week asking this same question along with asking If they offered a faster shipping option but I still haven't gotten a response from them which isn't good especially for a potential new customer. Are they legit? Or if anyone here is looking to sell their figure, I'm interested😁.
I'm pleased with them. My last two orders have gotten here (Tennessee) within two weeks.

Back